Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens Vader

Jan 23, 2016
I want a bigger defence, if we’re gonna get a smaller guy it’s Karlsson 100% for me

I’m just hoping for Chychrun now these moves have me hyped up

Market is thin

TonySoprano11

It's a very delicate situation.
Apr 8, 2006
Hayden, ID
One of two things are happening / going to happen.

1) Dorian is keeping a stellar poker face. While most teams are over paying, those that are trying to unload guys and not getting any traction are starting to sweat it out considering all of these trade deadline deals are getting done before Friday. He's waiting for his trade partners to crack and give him a great deal. Think Dumba, Parayko, etc.

2) Dorian is watching all these other teams get better and makes a panic trade just to do "something" and he overpays for something no one is expecting (like the Duschene trade) or no one particularly is excited about (like the Hamonic trade).

Reactions: JackieDaytona
Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
One of two things are happening / going to happen.

1) Dorian is keeping a stellar poker face. While most teams are over paying, those that are trying to unload guys and not getting any traction are starting to sweat it out considering all of these trade deadline deals are getting done before Friday. He's waiting for his trade partners to crack and give him a great deal. Think Dumba, Parayko, etc.

2) Dorian is watching all these other teams get better and makes a panic trade just to do "something" and he overpays for something no one is expecting (like the Duschene trade) or no one particularly is excited about (like the Hamonic trade).
It's Dorion. It's 100% number 2.

Edit: literally as I post this...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: guyzeur

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Was looking through my post history.

Not groundbreaking stuff, but mentioned Zub deal was done the night before it was announced, and that Sens got Lebreton (without OSEG despite that being the buzz at the time) and had an unannounced press-conference scheduled for the next day.

I’m sure there’s more, but the last 5 months with a newborn are all a blur.
You are our biggest source no doubt

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Would have loved to toss in a sweetener for Bjugstad. even though he's a rental.

Honestly I'd just call Greig back up. Kid looked ready IMO.

We're not really contenders this year even if we manage to make it, and the last thing we can afford to do is throw away more young assets on rentals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad