Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Only time I wanted Toronto to have success was when spezza was playing for them. Now I hate them even more for not letting spezza chase 1k pts and scratching him at times last season

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Because Karlsson will probably be traded this summer and can pick his spot, and he just so happens to be in love with the city of Ottawa.

Melnyk and Dorion are also gone and his adoptive hockey dad is going to be back. The team needs a RD and EV strength driver.

All leads to pretty good odds that there will be interest on both sides.

Why do you think it's unlikely?
Because of his salary cap , even with the Grier 18% retention.

justavisitor

Sep 25, 2022
Leafs are going bonkers. Dubas is pulling out all the stops most likely because if they don't make it past the 1st round, he knows he's getting the axe.

Not sure if adding two new D is a good thing. Do you need time for chemistry to develop, especially for defense??

Seriously, after ottawa, I will support for any western team to get the cup this year, because of the arms races in the Eastern Conference XD

Reactions: DrEasy

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
They got the donuts? Excellent....
It might be because of your location, but Ottawa Leaf Fans are a different breed of douchebag. They are single handedly keeping the rivalry alive despite the time lapse that you mentioned.

I think you mean the Leaf fans that show up to games at the Canadian Tire Centre. I don't think some of them are from Ottawa but rather some podunk town where the dating pool and the family tree are one and the same.

Assen na yo!

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Not sure if adding two new D is a good thing. Do you need time for chemistry to develop, especially for defense??

Seriously, after ottawa, I will support for any western team to get the cup this year, because of the arms races in the Eastern Conference XD
Yes, regarding your first sentence, I made the same point earlier today.

Reactions: justavisitor

Sens9292

Oct 5, 2019
Leafs are going bonkers. Dubas is pulling out all the stops most likely because if they don't make it past the 1st round, he knows he's getting the axe.
With the pieces shipped off, he’ll be gone if they don’t make it deep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad