Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
If we could land Crouse if we had to trade DBC…. Well that would be near best case scenario…
If we have to move DBC , Bertuzzi would be suuuuch a good add
Sudbury guy with tons of grit and PO monster
But I think Boston has no choice but to re-sign him

Reactions: Ice-Tray

h2

Mar 26, 2002
With what cap space?
aren't they even more f***ed next season with bonus' from this season being captured on next season's cap?

They ain't signing Bertuzzi unless they clear out like 4 guys.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Would think and hope Senators focus on getting another good goalie. If Debrincat is interested in resigning, he and the goalie are about the only 2 more major type moves that could be possible with a $83.5 m cap.

It's a different outlook or story if Debrincat is moved. In that scenario, they could look at adding another decent forward.

MrGuyPerson

Aug 19, 2020
Is it time to start sniffing around Lafreniere as a reclamation project? It’s certainly doesn’t seem like it’s going to work in NY after a Sam Mitchell playoff statline. If the sens move Cat I wouldn’t mind seeing him get a shot with a combination of Stutzle, Norris, Giroux and Batherson.

Even if Cat is back, I’d rather give Laf a shot with Pinto than whatever our internal options are (at least until Greig can put on some muscle).
Now this is a trade I could get behind. I think Laf can still progress into a great player if he is on a team that needs him to be.

The Rangers really have 2 options:
1)They can trade him now. While his value has dropped, it is still relatively high on the chance he can develop into more. Trading him now would still net a solid return.

2)They can hold on to him past his prime years of development, let him bust, and take pennies on the dollar when he leaves town.

The real question is are the rangers willing to let the kid leave and potentially be good in another town? They should. I think the sens are one of the few teams who could salvage Laf's potential

Reactions: Bileur

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Nobody agreed with you, you were on an Island with Wilson.
I've got over 10k posts on this site. Did you really think I thought 1c was one coach? Or that McStüvid isn't a legit number one centre?

Next you'll try to convince me that Bishop's lateral movement was strong, or that I should go looking for a rubber duck in some park, or that you don't get a tiny bit turned on by the way the zone faceoff circles look like a giant pair of breasts.

Reactions: StoicSensFan

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I've got over 10k posts on this site. Did you really think I thought 1c was one coach? Or that McStüvid isn't a legit number one centre?

Next you'll try to convince me that Bishop's lateral movement was strong, or that you don't get a tiny bit turned on by the way the zone faceoff circles look like a giant pair of breasts.
Yep

You guys misunderstood. "1C" = One coach. To replace DJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad