Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Listened to chychrun on the coming In hot podcast.

Sorry but debrincat was one of the guys that went back to chychrun room. The guy was in bed with chychrun and Batherson and they started Narcos together. The only ways he doesn’t stay is if his wife hates the city. The guy is a sen

I can’t blame anyone for seizing their opportunity to get into Chychrun’s bed, but I’m not sure that means you’re sticking around.

Reactions: bicboi64

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Listened to chychrun on the coming In hot podcast.

Sorry but debrincat was one of the guys that went back to chychrun room. The guy was in bed with chychrun and Batherson and they started Narcos together. The only ways he doesn’t stay is if his wife hates the city. The guy is a sen
His wife might love the city but be jealous as well and is trying to nip that in the bud.

• Haha
Reactions: Agent Zuuuub

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I can’t blame anyone for seizing their opportunity to get into Chychrun’s bed, but I’m not sure that means you’re sticking around.
He’s part of the goofball group man. I thought he’d be going back to bed. Peace out. Nah. This guy snuggled up with the boys asking his teammates “how much was Escobar worth?” He wants to stay. You’re not getting in bed starting a tv show with other guys platonically unless you see them as long term teammates and friends.

His wife might love the city but be jealous as well and is trying to nip that in the bud.
Either way. This is the wife’s call. Chychrun made debrincats intentions known

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
He’s part of the goofball group man. I thought he’d be going back to bed. Peace out. Nah. This guy snuggled up with the boys asking his teammates “how much was Escobar worth?” He wants to stay. You’re not getting in bed starting a tv show with other guys platonically unless you see them as long term teammates and friends.
What if JC is just a cuddly fella?

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
At this point I wonder if the Bruins trade Ullmark this off-season and convince Swayman to sign a 1 year bridge deal for cheap.

I believe Ullmark's NMC turns into a 16 team NTC this summer. He could still use it to block trades to most destinations that could use an upgrade in goal, but I'm sure they'd be able to find a solution.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Either way. This is the wife’s call. Chychrun made debrincats intentions known
pillow talk

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I wonder what will happen to Nick Foligno after this yr? 35 yrs old, put up 26 pts, can hit, fight, take faceoffs, score, good leadership, fits the team style, could be cheap & fit into our top 9.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
26 pts is a 4th liner? I believe he has outscored everyone in our bottom six. Brassard was our highest scoring bottom six with 23 pts & it's likely he won't return.
I would love Foligno in the bottom 6. Could be solid running shotgun to Grieg and Pinto, or fourth line with Kasty and Goat?

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Depending who the GM is at the draft you have a lot of flexibility in terms of assets and contracts.

Extended core for now = Stutzle (1C), Norris (2C), Tkachuk, Giroux, Batherson (sweetheart contract), Pinto (3C who can move up in a pinch), Chabot (top pair D), Chychrun (top pair D), Sanderson (top pair D), Zub (2nd pair D).

DeBrincat whether he stays or not is either great depth at the top of the lineup or a good asset to gain something else in return like a package including a #1 goalie or a top 9F with other pieces.

I would overpay to get one of Gibson or Saros...

I ran into Brass on Thursday in Montreal and asked him about Formenton, he was surprisingly candid. I have a bit of info if any of you are interested. I feel like it's 50/50 he comes back, definitely think there's more chances than I assumed after speaking with Brass. That would be a huge add, very quiet yet significant loss that we suffered with him. Everyone talks about Norris, our goalies and Zub but not having Formenton was a huge loss to our bottom six even moreso since we moved on from Brown and Paul.

Reactions: Loach

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
Depending who the GM is at the draft you have a lot of flexibility in terms of assets and contracts.

Extended core for now = Stutzle (1C), Norris (2C), Tkachuk, Giroux, Batherson (sweetheart contract), Pinto (3C who can move up in a pinch), Chabot (top pair D), Chychrun (top pair D), Sanderson (top pair D), Zub (2nd pair D).

DeBrincat whether he stays or not is either great depth at the top of the lineup or a good asset to gain something else in return like a package including a #1 goalie or a top 9F with other pieces.

I ran into Brass on Thursday in Montreal and asked him about Formenton, he was surprisingly candid. I have a bit of info if any of you are interested. I feel like it's 50/50 he comes back, definitely think there's more chances than I assumed after speaking with Brass. That would be a huge add, very quiet yet significant loss that we suffered with him. Everyone talks about Norris, our goalies and Zub but not having Formenton was a huge loss to our bottom six even moreso since we moved on from Brown and Paul.

Can you paraphrase what was said about Formenton? I know it's gossip, but you can't drop a tidbit like that and not spill the goods! We've got a few months of not much else to talk about here haha

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

I am interested

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Probably but it would weaken them to have to allocate 4.2M to Swayman on top of Ulmark’s 5M.

I’m always leery of guys like Ullmark that have career years who prior to were fringe backups.

To me the Bruins do a great job of insulating their goaltenders and I worry Swayman is as well

Look at Talbot we got fooled on him in Minny and we see how Gus is playing now too.

A teams systems can make goalies look way better or worse than they are more so than players

Reactions: NB613

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I’m always leery of guys like Ullmark that have career years who prior to were fringe backups.

To me the Bruins do a great job of insulating their goaltenders and I worry Swayman is as well

Look at Talbot we got fooled on him in Minny and we see how Gus is playing now too.

A teams systems can make goalies look way better or worse than they are more so than players
Ulmark had solid numbers before this year.

2018-19: 37gp .905
2019-20: 34gp .915
2020-21: 20gp .917
2021-22: 41 gp .917

Obviously .938 is an outlier and the team's season helps but he's been good and isn't coming out of completely nowhere.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I’m not sure we should be offersheeting, always seems to come back to bite teams.
Pinto and Sandy wont be eligible for offersheets and everyone but Debrincat is locked up.

If a team wants to offersheet the cat? by all means please f***ing do.
1682176865640.png

Sens will get 1st, 2nd, 3rd if he signs at 8.4 or less or if a team signed him closer to his QO its 2 1sts, 2nd and 3rd.

Sens going offersheeting something they want right now makes a ton of sense. Do it to Boston with Swayman. @4.2M (2nd round pick)

Reactions: bicboi64

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I wonder what will happen to Nick Foligno after this yr? 35 yrs old, put up 26 pts, can hit, fight, take faceoffs, score, good leadership, fits the team style, could be cheap & fit into our top 9.

If he wins a cup in Boston that would be awesome and if he wants to keep playing would love to see him provide that jam in our bottom 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad