Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
You guys need to chill lol.

What am I saying this board produced “what do we need to add to debrincat to get Jack Matier”
Legitimately the only time Matier has been brought forward in the same post as Debrincat was this:

“I would go to Nashville. Tanner Jeannot, Jack Matier and an unprotected 1rst and a 2nd for Debrincat if he doean't want to resign. Don't know if that works cap wise for them. Use that as a starting point.”

“Would we do Jeannot + Matier + 3rd”.

So no, that’s just a reimagining of something not remotely close to described.

Last edited:

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Legitimately the only time Matier has been brought forward in the same post as Debrincat was this:

“I would go to Nashville. Tanner Jeannot, Jack Matier and an unprotected 1rst and a 2nd for Debrincat if he doean't want to resign. Don't know if that works cap wise for them. Use that as a starting point.”

“Would we do Jeannot + Matier + 3rd”.

So no, that’s just a reimagining of something not remotely close to described.
There was follow up discussion. That I’m quite sure I commented on. I’m not going back to check.

Ben has trade protection
Damn would he come here?! Especially if we’re gonna make the playoffs he’s the exact guy you go all in for.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
There was follow up discussion. That I’m quite sure I commented on. I’m not going back to check.

Damn would he come here?! Especially if we’re gonna make the playoffs he’s the exact guy you go all in for.
There wasn’t a single mention of Matier on the Sens board from Dec 20-Feb 4th. Maybe in a world junior thread on the main board or a main board proposal, but not on the Sens board. I do have that German name mod blocked, possible the search function won’t show me stuff in threads he started.

Don’t think you did, only times you’re in a post with Matier in it was 3 times today.

Last edited:

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
There wasn’t a single mention of Matier on the Sens board from Dec 20-Feb 4th. Maybe in a world junior thread on the main board or a main board proposal, but not on the Sens board.

Don’t think you did, only times you’re in a post with Matier in it was 3 times today.
seen what I seen.

I’m gonna rack that number up all offseason probably.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Writing is on the wall to me. He’s gone unless we overpay. We can’t do that with this player

Qualify him then trade him
Has been on the wall since it never came with an extension, as almost all trades done in the off-season like that are. DBC obviously wants to play out his contract to his QO until talking long term.

Fiala trade doesn’t happen if he doesn’t have his long term deal worked out, somehow, ours got vetted without an extension; albeit a player with an added year.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Writing is on the wall to me. He’s gone unless we overpay. We can’t do that with this player

Qualify him then trade him
I'd take him to arbitration and trade him. Gives a longer window to get things done.

Has been on the wall since it never came with an extension, as almost all trades done in the off-season like that are. DBC obviously wants to play out his contract to his QO until talking long term.

Fiala trade doesn’t happen if he doesn’t have his long term deal worked out, somehow, ours got vetted without an extension.
Sold alot of tickets though, which I think was the goal.

Reactions: DJB

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I'd take him to arbitration and trade him. Gives a longer window to get things done.

Sold alot of tickets though, which I think was the goal.
I’d say Giroux alone would have done about the same, but obviously that’s an opinion without merit.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Dorion's words were that he (Formenton) is part of an ongoing NHL investigation and he can't say anything. Is that the first time it's been confirmed he's part of it?

That's one long investigation.

Assen na yo!
Apparently Formenton seems to be the only member that’s not allowed to be discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad