Proposal: Trade Rumors/Proposals Thread 2013-2014 | Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

83DIZ65

Sep 8, 2011
halifax
to win at this level your best players have to be a mirror for the team.....if your best players regulary getting outscored he is not good enough to continue to treat like your best player......

Countdown0

Deep Breath... nope, still mad!
Jun 28, 2010
Ottawa
Can we all just agree that, if Spezza were to be traded, the Sens probably wouldn't get back equal value?

Bear in mind I said probably. It could happen, but not likely, imo.

83DIZ65

Sep 8, 2011
halifax
Can we all just agree that, if Spezza were to be traded, the Sens probably wouldn't get back equal value?

Bear in mind I said probably. It could happen, but not likely, imo.

i agree......but less value does not neccasarilly mean negative impact

83DIZ65

Sep 8, 2011
halifax
can anyone think of a 27 to 32 year old centre we who puts up 50-60 pts a year and is a excellent two way centre cause id take that guy 1 for 1 for spezza right now.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Phillips and Corvo are our 2nd pairing.

I'm gonna need you guys to think about that for a second.. And then we wonder why we are out of a playoff spot.

Even though Phillips and Corvo played terrific games tonight, those guys should be no where near those roles on a contending team.

Cowen and Wiercioch played bottom pairing minutes and excelled. Phillips and Corvo played number 3 and 4 and excelled but for how long until another huge gaff has MacLean switching partners again?

Top 3 defender is needed and I can see the entire dynamics of our team improving. Will be veryyy tough though.

I think we may play the waiting game until Cowen develops to fill that role.

Or if we deal Spezza we'll add a piece with him to get a couple pieces coming back. Number 2 center and top 4 defender(Kesler+Tanev/Shattenkirk+Berglund) type deals.

Just spit-balling.

bacon25

Unenthusiastic User
Nov 29, 2010
Group Study Room F
Yep Edmonton will love that...

From what I gathered they love Hall more than RNH, if they want to improve their team they need to make a drastic move, how about...

Spezza, Cowen and one of a prospect or pick for RNH and their 1st

it would never happen but it is fun to play around with it at least ;)

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
ya we need a defensemen first and foremost

it is kind of pathetic that Phillips is on the powerplay

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
If they were to trade Spezza they'd have to find a partner he'd accept then they'd have to get back a solid 3-4 D plus a young centre player / prospect with decent size, speed and high future potential. Spezza might say yes to the NYR or Pitts for a chance at a cup. He might even be convinced to go to one of the sunny Florida teams where he can play golf all year or relax in anonymity on the warm beaches of California but do any of them have what we want and would they take him.

The Waffler

Registered Offender
Jul 10, 2009
Planet Earth
Phillips and Corvo are our 2nd pairing.

I'm gonna need you guys to think about that for a second.. And then we wonder why we are out of a playoff spot.

Even though Phillips and Corvo played terrific games tonight, those guys should be no where near those roles on a contending team.

Cowen and Wiercioch played bottom pairing minutes and excelled. Phillips and Corvo played number 3 and 4 and excelled but for how long until another huge gaff has MacLean switching partners again?

Top 3 defender is needed and I can see the entire dynamics of our team improving. Will be veryyy tough though.

I think we may play the waiting game until Cowen develops to fill that role.

Or if we deal Spezza we'll add a piece with him to get a couple pieces coming back. Number 2 center and top 4 defender(Kesler+Tanev/Shattenkirk+Berglund) type deals.

Just spit-balling.

If we deal Spezza for a #2 C, then who's gonna be our #1 C?

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Just spitballing some potential fits:

Dubinsky/Foligno + R Murray + (Atkinson, 1st, ?)
Gallagher + Emelin + Beaulieu/Tinordi
Jones
Larsson + Henrique
Bouwmeester + Schwartz/Stewart/Berglund
Purcell + Hedman
Kadri + Reilly/Gardiner + Kulemin/1st (salary?)
Edler + Horva + or Kesler + Bieksa
Byfuglien ++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad