Proposal: Trade Rumors/Proposals Thread 2013-2014 | Part VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
He's a top 6 forward on our team.

That doesn't change the fact he isn't a top 6 forward. If they used that criteria we could pluck anyone better than Michalek and say he is a top 6 forward because he is in the top 6 on the Sens. It doesn't change the fact that he is not a real top 6 forward.

WhiteLight*

Kreider produces 2 points every 3 games. That's a top 6 forward.

HoweHullOrr

Oct 3, 2013
Question 7:

David Clarkson is to Patrick Kane, as __________ is to Michael Caine.

a) Pauly Shore
b) Bobcat Goldthwait
c) Snooki
d) a random Starbucks barista

Maybe Clarkson for Joe Corvo OR Ottawa's 7th round pick, as long as the Leafs take back salary. :cry:

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Yeah, not sure what happened there. The 6:30-7pm episode on Sportsnet said there was something happening between Kreider and AV in New York. But, in the Canucks game intermission they keep saying Del Zotto and no mention of Kreider.

So, not sure if there's really anything happening with Kreider or if it was just one of the announcers using the wrong name in that particular segment.

SilverRed

Jan 19, 2011
In terms of what we are getting out of Kassian, I would probably sign Eric Boulton instead. Aside from that, I would see if the Bruins let Thornton walk and if so, maybe sign him to a contract. Either guy would fill the void well until Kramer is ready.

They are not letting him walk. He stood up for his teammate and is well like by the Bruins players and management.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
tumblr_mronw60ajT1rm1u90o1_250.gif

OT: I have a strong dislike for this person in the gif and don't even know who they are lol...not entirely sure why, perhaps all the smug gif's i have seen of her

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
Methot has been an ''healthy'' scratch two games in a row now.

So I'll go check his value in Trades & Rumors.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
OT: I have a strong dislike for this person in the gif and don't even know who they are lol...not entirely sure why, perhaps all the smug gif's i have seen of her

Jennifer Lawrence. I am in love with her. I am going to marry her. Although, it needs to happen before May because I am already scheduled to get married. I better get moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad