HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BargainBinSpecial

Jul 2, 2018
I think only way Habs make a trade now is if somebody makes team they aren't expecting. A Kapanen beats out somebody. Or they make a move cap related once Price goes on LTIR.
Many players are UFAs and likely not returning: Armia, Dvorak, Savard, Pez, Evans, Connor Hughes, Gignac, Condotta. The Habs will attempt to sell them at the deadline. Trades will happen during the season. Gallagher and Anderson are also mentionned in trade talks.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
We haven't traded with the Bruins in how many seasons?
I had to research this. 3 trades in 60 years. 2 of them in the 60's and another one in 2001 for Patrick Traverse.

We don't have any real rivalry with them for the past decade. With Jeff Gorton and Hughes ties with the city I could see it happening.

We aren't necessarily looking to win this trade. Just offload the contract and make some space.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
We haven't traded with the Bruins in how many seasons?
No time like the present for Molson to offer up Diekembe + Dvo to his board of governors confrere Jeremy Jacobs for money hungry holdout Swayman!!

1727151174287.gif

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
if Kapanen push Dvorak

id legit give a 2nd to get rid of Dvorak with his full salary so we can keep our last retention on Savard or Armia.

We drafted many many times alread and still have many picks , we wont lose that much losing a single pick to get rid of scrubs

In that case, wouldn't it be better to attach a 2nd to Anderson or Gally and try to move one of them?

Unless Dvorak is injured again, I doubt we'd have to add anything to move him, especially in-season and even less so if we retain

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
if Kapanen push Dvorak

id legit give a 2nd to get rid of Dvorak with his full salary so we can keep our last retention on Savard or Armia.

We drafted many many times alread and still have many picks , we wont lose that much losing a single pick to get rid of scrubs
Seriously I would move Evans if it comes down to it I mean they are both going eventually anyways.
Kapanen can do what Evans does and more plus Jake Evans can be moved with no retention IMO.
We haven't even seen what Beck can do yet and we are ready to move a center. Good Times.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
if Kapanen push Dvorak

Why not just waive him instead of giving up a 2nd? It's his last year and the team probably won't make the playoffs, I don't see why we should be giving up picks/prospects for upcoming UFAs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad