HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024 Off-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BargainBinSpecial

Jul 2, 2018
I think only way Habs make a trade now is if somebody makes team they aren't expecting. A Kapanen beats out somebody. Or they make a move cap related once Price goes on LTIR.
Many players are UFAs and likely not returning: Armia, Dvorak, Savard, Pez, Evans, Connor Hughes, Gignac, Condotta. The Habs will attempt to sell them at the deadline. Trades will happen during the season. Gallagher and Anderson are also mentionned in trade talks.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
We haven't traded with the Bruins in how many seasons?
I had to research this. 3 trades in 60 years. 2 of them in the 60's and another one in 2001 for Patrick Traverse.

We don't have any real rivalry with them for the past decade. With Jeff Gorton and Hughes ties with the city I could see it happening.

We aren't necessarily looking to win this trade. Just offload the contract and make some space.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
if Kapanen push Dvorak

id legit give a 2nd to get rid of Dvorak with his full salary so we can keep our last retention on Savard or Armia.

We drafted many many times alread and still have many picks , we wont lose that much losing a single pick to get rid of scrubs

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
We haven't traded with the Bruins in how many seasons?
No time like the present for Molson to offer up Diekembe + Dvo to his board of governors confrere Jeremy Jacobs for money hungry holdout Swayman!!

1727151174287.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad