HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024-25 Season

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
They're not trading him.

[...]

Woah woah woah...let's calm down a bit.
I agree, can't see MTL trading Arber anytime soon. The need him now with Barron out for a while and even Matheson?? Regardless of injury, I still think that it was unlikely that he'd be traded unless it would be for a king's ransom.

If you need to know anything about my avatar, it's that i'm not into pop music. So if I say that I'd rather listen to TS then GL... then you can infer that this guy is really bad in my book. lol

Reactions: 417

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Is Dante Fabbro that bad these days?

3 previous yr, avg 19 min of ice time but getting scratched this yr

Just seeing Savard lumber around the ice and LM not ready, and Barron concussed and not progressing. Worth swing? Probably not but who knows

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
I agree, can't see MTL trading Arber anytime soon. The need him now with Barron out for a while and even Matheson?? Regardless of injury, I still think that it was unlikely that he'd be traded unless it would be for a king's ransom.
There's no indication the organization wants to trade him. Also, you don't typically make a guy who doesn't have a lot of NHL experience a healthy scratch if you're looking to trade him.
If you need to know anything about my avatar, it's that i'm not into pop music. So if I say that I'd rather listen to TS then GL... then you can infer that this guy is really bad in my book. lol
LOL fair.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Except it was mostly speculation and most actual insiders only mentioned about that he could be made available.
Which is exactly what I’m saying. Are you really being this pedantic

A team in a rebuild with one of the worst prospect pools in the league has a 27 year old defenceman with two years left at a decent cap hit. No, never available :laugh:

Positive Vibes

Habs4Life
Jun 24, 2016
Canada
Pace sometimes is irrelevant. Newhook is a 30 pts player on a contender team and a 45/50 pts player on a bad team.
It’s like when I play hockey, if im the best player of my team, our team is not that strong. If i’m the 4th best forward, we have a hell of a a team. Newhook is the same here. He is playing too much, so he will get his part of points. Right now, with all the injury. He is the 4th best player. He should be our 7 or 8th best player
i mean i disagree with what your saying mostly tbh but like i said i think newhook is better on the 3rd line rather than the second line i was just saying that isnt a guy you trade considering hes young, can fit in anywhere and fast

Last edited:
Reactions: Miller Time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad