HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #88: 2024-25 Season

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Completely agree with your take on Laraque. It so funny that in his heads he thinks he knows hockey very well, but he is completely out of his depth when it comes to analyzing anything like plays, players or even trades.

But he is entertaining I will give him that, not the worst sports radio talk show I've heard
Laraque is more an entertainer, pitchman, PR guy and sports personality than he is a pundit. He’s constantly throwing stuff against the wall cause the environment he’s in, allows it to go either unchallenged or to be mildly countered so as to not make him look bad.

I doubt he has any insider knowledge and he’s not an authority on NHL strongmen when it comes to trade rumors.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Not rebuilding but they traded Lindholm, Hanifin, Tanev, Zadorov, Toffoli, Monahan, Mangiapane, Markstrom the last two years. Okay
And the owner wouldn't allow them to trade Markstrom last year. They are trying to make the playoffs. Highly unlikely they move Andersson unless he won't reup with them.
Things may change if they are well out of a playoff spot near the trade deadline.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Which Anderson is that?

83603.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad