HF Habs: Trade Proposal Thread #87: 2024 Season Finale

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
he is not wrong Habs need some of this type of player

“The Canadian needs a player like Tanner Jeannot. Tanner Jeannot is a player who doesn't earn a lot of money, without being the most elegant. I don't think CH needs elegant players. I would place a call to Julien BriseBois. Obviously, they're going to ask for draft picks or future players. Tampa must release mass. » -Tony Marinaro

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Was that in the Lubrun vid? sry breaking quick from work :)
I am ashamed, but not sure how to read this... I see Expiry status: rfa and 3/year through 23-24

He has 7 years of contracts but the 1st year of his contract must have slid as he played just 1 game for the Canes and then went back overseas. My guess is he has 1 year of RFA left.

Reactions: Naslundforever

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
If you agreed on a trade for Necas, what contract expectations do you have? I've seen his agent start talking about 8 year term at $8M+. Probably has something to do with the $92M+ cap that is coming after next season.

Would you like it even if it was 5x $6.5M? I believe he has 1 RFA year left and you got to both send assets to acquire and sign him to a contract you might not like.

Looks like a middle 6F to me. Not a legit top 6F. 0.67 pts/game in his career so far and 0.71 over the last 4 seasons. I think he is a 50-65 pts type player (depending on team fit) who has good skating and works hard every shift.

I would be thrilled to add Necas. I think he would be a much better addition than Zegras and his size, speed, skill and compete level would slot in very well on the top line much like Slaf did last year.

Last edited:

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
he is not wrong Habs need some of this type of player

“The Canadian needs a player like Tanner Jeannot. Tanner Jeannot is a player who doesn't earn a lot of money, without being the most elegant. I don't think CH needs elegant players. I would place a call to Julien BriseBois. Obviously, they're going to ask for draft picks or future players. Tampa must release mass. » -Tony Marinaro
We need a 15 points Overpaid 4th liner nice

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Lebrun doesn't seem confident that the Habs are really that interested in Necas. Anyone knows what his agent is asking for? Those details are omitted from the reporting for some reason. :huh:

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017
A5696B32-E8EF-44B0-9559-5B5154995B84.jpeg

Apparently, this is the same guy who was the first to break the Pinto suspension and the Sens forfeiting a first rounder

You know what you gotta do HuGo

Go get this man

D0FCE526-A2AE-4526-A12C-E8EFBBF66F44.jpeg

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
We gotta stop with the wishes of acquiring Jarvis imo.

Rod loves him likes he's his first born and Rod wields a lot of power in Carolina.

It ain't happening

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Necas has a lot of room to grow imo. He’s on the verge of hitting the next level.

Zegras too, but less of a sure thing and therefore should be less expensive to acquire than Necas.

Reactions: 417
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad