Speculation: Trade Ideas and Free Agency XI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
I went from believing we wouldn't do anything more than possibly obtaining Leopold for a 6th to suddenly feeling our move today will be considerably bigger than we all expect. Don't know who or why.

I'm thinking the exact opposite. Our forward depth is good, and when healthy, so is our defense.

No need to trade for a top-4 LHD when we have Suter, Scandella, and Brodin (even though he plays on the right) locked up. Spurgeon is on the mend, and Dumba/Folin are nice bottom pairing options.

Frankly, I just want a seasoned depth LHD (who isn't Falk) to put Prosser in the press box when his game starts to slip.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Russo just tweeted that Veilleux has been sent to Iowa. Opening a roster spot?

Jarick

Doing Nothing
I'm not even excited about Leopold, it's just that Scandella and Spurgeon are both injured right now. Right now we have Suter and Brodin, then it drops to Dumba, Prosser, Folin, and likely Falk.

I had completely forgot Folin was in right now.

We would have three AHL call-ups on defense plus Prosser who was claimed off waivers.

Killerjug

Feb 21, 2013
Hockey Buzz Eklund ‏@Eklund · 3m3 minutes ago

Keep an eye on the Wild

obviously not taking it in too much with it being eklund but interesting anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad