Speculation: Trade Ideas and Free Agency XI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
When literally no other credible reporter (Russo, Lebrun, Mckenzie) has said anything about us inquiring on a "big name", I think that says everything.
Eklund just speculates and then hides behind the very same uncertainty of his speculation.
He must think... "hmmm the Wild have been quiet today, that must mean they are really working on something big, I'll tweet out that they are in on a big name".

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Didn't he break the Parise/Suter stuff?

I thought it was someone like Kypreos who broke the Suter deal. I remember everyone being really tight-lipped on Parise and some were even reporting Suter to Detroit. Then, in the morning, everyone started going all in on both Parise and Suter to the Wild.

Edit: Wasn't Lawton the guy who broke the Parise/Suter stuff?

sisseton

Jan 12, 2012
Minnesota
When literally no other credible reporter (Russo, Lebrun, Mckenzie) has said anything about us inquiring on a "big name", I think that says everything.
Eklund just speculates and then hides behind the very same uncertainty of his speculation.
He must think... "hmmm the Wild have been quiet today, that must mean they are really working on something big, I'll tweet out that they are in on a big name".

yeah Eklund is a complete Joke but every once in a while does get something correct but that's because he spews out so much crap that eventually he'll be right once in a blue moon.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Yeah, hard pass on Stewart. Nevermind that he's been fairly meh lately, but where are we going to put all these wingers?

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Yeah, sorry, I have a habit of just saying things without posting the source. Was a reply to someone asking about Stewart and I don't log in to twitter on the computer at work.

sisseton

Jan 12, 2012
Minnesota
I just tweeted him, not expecting a response but I just said I hear we might be in on Chris Stewart is this true? I hope it's not.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Wasn't he the one clamoring on and on and on about Parise signing in Pittsburgh, or was that someone else?

I think it was HockeyInsider on twitter who reported Suter to Detroit and Parise to Pittsburgh. He's another guy who claims he has tons of sources but is never right on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad