Speculation: Trade Ideas and Free Agency XI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

plock

Sonic Reducer
Oct 5, 2013
Mill City
Agreed. Russo had a tweet earlier today that made it seem like he confirmed via an inside source that our 1st rounder is completely off the table. So there's that.

I looked through his tweets and saw nothing like this,care to provide a link?

Granlund 64

Mar 17, 2012
Stillwater, MN
Sounds like Russo will be discussing potential moves during the first intermission tonight. Although it's likely just a re-hashing of names he's thrown out in his blog.

PAYHA

Jan 17, 2015
In the woods
Whatever we do, I would very much like our 2015 1st, 2015 2nd, Dumba, Tuch, Olofsson and Graovac to be off the table in any trade discussions this year, along with obvious guys like Zucker, Nino, etc...

Not sure what we could get with the remaining pieces, but whatever.
Agreed. I'd throw Coyle in that mix

PAYHA

Jan 17, 2015
In the woods
I wouldn't mind Bergenheim one bit. Wonder what his price is? Well worth a 3rd for sure maybe 2 3rds. His corsi is off the charts

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Whatever we do, I would very much like our 2015 1st, 2015 2nd, Dumba, Tuch, Olofsson and Graovac to be off the table in any trade discussions this year, along with obvious guys like Zucker, Nino, etc...

Not sure what we could get with the remaining pieces, but whatever.

I completely agree with all this.

I really hope we do not trade any kind of valuable piece at all this year.

It's too much of a crap shoot for us to even get, let alone believe we stand a legit shot at getting into the second or third round.

Taylor26

Nov 12, 2011
minneapolis
I completely agree with all this.

I really hope we do not trade any kind of valuable piece at all this year.

It's too much of a crap shoot for us to even get, let alone believe we stand a legit shot at getting into the second or third round.

I 3rd that... the west is so stacked this year the Kings who won the cup last year might not even get in... This year I feel its Nash and Winny's turn to make the deals to propel themselves into contention and we sit back and restock.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
With the change to the lottery, a team that just misses the playoffs can now get the 1st overall pick. Unless you're locked into a playoff spot by the deadline, very hard to swallow trading out of possibly getting McEichel.

I'd be much more interested in making big trades after the lottery and draft order is established.

For now, getting an upgrade over Prosser with maybe a 3rd rounder or mid prospect (Lucia?) would be my priority. I think the forwards are okay.

Also, if they can get anything of value for guys like Bulmer or Phillips, GMCF deserves a medal.

El Nino22

Nov 19, 2010
If we are looking for a guy to replace Zucker on the cheap, Jiri Tlusty from Carolina might not be a bad option. He has 12 goals this year and his last three years he's scored 17, 23, and 16 goals. Obviously not a bonafide top-6 player but certainly capable of playing there and I'd imagine his price tag is quite a bit lower than guys like Vermette.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
If we are looking for a guy to replace Zucker on the cheap, Jiri Tlusty from Carolina might not be a bad option. He has 12 goals this year and his last three years he's scored 17, 23, and 16 goals. Obviously not a bonafide top-6 player but certainly capable of playing there and I'd imagine his price tag is quite a bit lower than guys like Vermette.

Anyone know what they're asking for him?

El Nino22

Nov 19, 2010
I'm not sure what the price is exactly but I know he's been listed as one of the guys available from the Hurricanes. I would think a decent prospect and late pick (4th/5th round) would get it done.

PAYHA

Jan 17, 2015
In the woods
Bergenheim is a healthy scratch again tonight. I hope GMCF is in on him. He's not a center but he could fit in nicely with Granny

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
Bergenheim is a healthy scratch again tonight. I hope GMCF is in on him. He's not a center but he could fit in nicely with Granny

Didn't Russo say last night on tv that Fletcher has asked about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad