Speculation: Trade, FA & Rumours (Mod warning OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
What I meant was that 4 out of the 21 agents named Laine (tied with Eichel). I would put the odds of an Eichel trade very low, so...

I see now what you meant. I don't think the Sabres would ever willingly trade Eichel but if he gets much more frustrated I could see him possibly publicly demanding a trade.

scelaton

Jul 5, 2012
Couple of things about Buff
Buff is not like any other player just not in the uniqueness of what he is but also in the way he thinks. There are some great stories out there about him, one is Duncan Keith talking about him when he first came to Blackhawks camp. He doesn't watch hockey is the gist of the story. That is super odd for a NHL player. I can't think of anyone ever saying that about the sport they play at the highest level. It just goes to show you how the big man thinks. Secondly, he was beat up physically. Being a bigger man myself, I understand this, especially on the knee and lower area. Once you start to hurt there it doesn't ever seem to get to 100 percent. I get wanting to quit when you start to get like that.

If anything with those guys leaving Buff would be more excited to play because he wants to play as much as he can. The idea is he gets more minutes which is something he loves. He wouldn't come off the ice if he didn't have to. That is the way the guy thinks
The bolded is very true. I never imagined he would last as long as he did; tbh, in his early years in Wpg, I was advocating he be traded before he turned 30 and ruined his knees. He proved the doubters wrong for many years, but it just shows how quickly a huge man playing a game with such enormous forces can decline.
Now that the grieving process is over, I suspect his decision saved both Buff and the fan base a lot of frustration. Trying to recapture peak-Buff, on a degenerating ankle, in his mid 30s, would have been painful, in every sense of the word.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Laine for Eichel! Do it Chevy!

We add. :laugh:

Seriously, lets say Laine has his breakout season this year. Then how far apart are they? How much do we have to add then? Just for fun.

We don't know how many games will be played this year, so lets just talk pace. 45+ G, ppg+, continued improvement in other areas of play. Not out of the question and that is dominant play.

I think this will be a key season for Laine. Not necessarily his career season, but the season when he will answer a lot of questions, one way or another. By next off-season, we won't need to guess at such a wide range for his value and talk about potential so much. That is assuming we get a real season this year.
Perfetti and heinola?

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Even if Laine signifantly improved all/most areas of his game that are currently......lacking superstar status.....conditioning, speed, phyiscal play, acceleration, driving play, puck possession, movement in the offensive zone and most of all his defensive game which is still poor. If this results in better all around game, plus he finds his seemingly lost shot and produces 45 g & 80+ points.......big stretches IMO for all or most of those things to happen this season.........still huge problem he's a winger and Eichel is a centre.......I can't see how that can be overcome barring increasing the size of the trade to go Eichel+ for Laine & Mark S. Personally I would sooner trade Laine for something else then Eichel then lose Mark & his crazy good contract. Eichel is just worth so much more then Laine from a production POV and he's a centre.......I just can't see any trade happening barring not including Mark which I wouldn't do.

What would your offer look like?

I don't agree that it is such a stretch for Laine to improve that much. We don't see agree on where he is now. But the question was simply 'if' that happens, not about how likely it is.

The scenario is that Laine scores, not quite but almost, as much as Eichel, plus bringing his other potentials to the table. But there is still the big difference between C and W. There are roughly equal rumblings of the 2 players each wanting a move.

I asked the question because I really don't know how to value the add required from the Jets. We could consider including Scheif. There is a 3.875 mil difference in their contracts, but Eichel is 3 1/2 years younger and under contract for 2 years longer. He is also a better player. There would probably be a lot of debate about just how much better he is. Laine is worth a lot more than the difference between those 2, so the next question would be what Sabres have to add.

That is not the direction I had in mind though and not something I would be anxious to do. Other than Scheif, we don't have a top 6 C to give them. I would not give them Perfetti. I think they have to be trading Eichel reluctantly, accepting that he wants to leave. They would need to be planning on Cozens as their future 1C.

I would start with Laine + 1st. That has to be getting close in value. Remember that we are talking post breakout Laine here, not last year's Laine. I would top that off with Copp, assuming we have extended Lowry, which I expect we will do. The alternative 3rd piece would be another pick. A '21 2nd? '22 1st?

I don't think this is a likely scenario, just a little fun to contemplate.

Connor - Eichel - Ehlers
Perfetti - Scheifele - Wheeler
Harkins - Lowry - Roslovic
Vesa - Gus - Appleton

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Honestly we have seen Thornton, Seguin and Duchene trades and there have been a whole whack ton of different values.

If Echiel demands out he will get a good package back but it will hardly be this extravagant 4 high-end elite piece deal that some are kicking around.

Laine and a 1st plus a B prospect would be more then fair.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
He had a strong relationship with true North. He loves Winnipeg. He was a former Jet. He has been an assistant coach on a Stanley Cup winner. He has a huge amount of experience. I am not so sure about Charlie Huddie. Arniel will pick the rest of his coaching staff if it comes to fruition. If things don’t improve with the jets this year and Mr.Maurice doesn’t change and be less stubborn he will be out in Winnipeg.

Charley Huddy was a sarcastic suggestion - and he makes about as much sense as Arniel. Both career assistants.

Having once been a Jet is not a qualification to coach the Jets. We would want to replace Maurice with the best coach we could find, not the best ex-Jet. In the 8 years since his brief shot at being an NHL head coach, no one else has given him another chance at HC. He hasn't made it at age 58. I think that ship has sailed.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Going from a contender to bubble team with the same amount of cap over one offseason is his fault.

Not improving anything that offseason is his fault.

He kept that contending team together for the '19 season. They failed to contend again. Was that Chevy's fault?

The next year, he lost a bunch of players to FA. He can't force players to stay here. All of the players who left got overpaid. He still had a team that might have contended, with a little luck. Then he lost his 1D and his 2C through no fault of his own. At that point, there was really nothing he could have done.

But you have no idea how it could have been done better. Or at least you have no good idea. You just expect him to maintain a contender indefinitely.

So, again, do you want him fired? If so, who do you want to replace him with? Then, what makes you think that replacement would be any more successful?

You are demanding success - no matter what. That is an unreasonable demand. There are 31 teams. Only 1 wins the cup each year. Only 4 or 5 contend each year. Chevy has contended in 1 out of 9 seasons, so he is below avg so far. But he started in a deep hole. I would say the first 4 years don't count. They were spent climbing out of that hole.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
If we could get Eichel for Laine that'd be huge. Eichel is a better player, and a C, only a year younger and i am assuming Laine's aiming for a contract that is not to far off his. I just don't see it from a Buffalo POV (losing their #1C, questionable NHL/prospect C depth as is, Eichel is a superior player etc.). But that organization usually makes terrible trades so :dunno:

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
perrault could of been bought out. That would of freed up some space to grab a dman. I understand there wasn’t much options, but that is also chevys fault. Going from a contender to bubble team and not trying to salvage anything shouldn’t happen IMO

So which Dman does he grab with that little additional cap?

I had wanted Perreault traded for a pick a year earlier. That would have freed up his entire 4.125 mil. What Dman should Chevy have signed or otherwise acquired with that cap? Who was available?

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I shouldn’t have to remember who was available for trade and which FA were available at that specific time to have a point.

The point is there is zero chance that there was no options available for Chevy to improve the team even with buff holding his cap hostage.

Buying out Perrault is an easy an easy example but would of been just as easy for Chevy to do.

I’m actually impressed with what Chevy did this offseason( for his standards ) I was disappointed in last years offseason

I disagree. There is a lot more than zero chance that there were no good options available.

Yes, you should have to remember who was available. All you need to do is remember what you suggested at the time. Or if your memory is not up to it, spend some time digging through the records. Find out which Dmen were signed that off-season in that price range.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
If we could get Eichel for Laine that'd be huge. Eichel is a better player, and a C, only a year younger and i am assuming Laine's aiming for a contract that is not to far off his. I just don't see it from a Buffalo POV (losing their #1C, questionable NHL/prospect C depth as is, Eichel is a superior player etc.). But that organization usually makes terrible trades so :dunno:

In the scenario where both teams are somewhat forced to move the players, I think Laine for Eichel is a base. It is not the whole price, but Laine is one big piece to get it started. But that only applies if Eichel is forcing the trade.

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
I don't agree that it is such a stretch for Laine to improve that much. We don't see agree on where he is now. But the question was simply 'if' that happens, not about how likely it is.

The scenario is that Laine scores, not quite but almost, as much as Eichel, plus bringing his other potentials to the table. But there is still the big difference between C and W. There are roughly equal rumblings of the 2 players each wanting a move.

I asked the question because I really don't know how to value the add required from the Jets. We could consider including Scheif. There is a 3.875 mil difference in their contracts, but Eichel is 3 1/2 years younger and under contract for 2 years longer. He is also a better player. There would probably be a lot of debate about just how much better he is. Laine is worth a lot more than the difference between those 2, so the next question would be what Sabres have to add.

That is not the direction I had in mind though and not something I would be anxious to do. Other than Scheif, we don't have a top 6 C to give them. I would not give them Perfetti. I think they have to be trading Eichel reluctantly, accepting that he wants to leave. They would need to be planning on Cozens as their future 1C.

I would start with Laine + 1st. That has to be getting close in value. Remember that we are talking post breakout Laine here, not last year's Laine. I would top that off with Copp, assuming we have extended Lowry, which I expect we will do. The alternative 3rd piece would be another pick. A '21 2nd? '22 1st?

I don't think this is a likely scenario, just a little fun to contemplate.

Connor - Eichel - Ehlers
Perfetti - Scheifele - Wheeler
Harkins - Lowry - Roslovic
Vesa - Gus - Appleton

I don't see Laine, late 1st & Copp even being a starting point for the Sabres.......that wouldn't even be a qualifying offer or starting point.

Eichel .390 goals per game, .952 pts per game, on a horrible team his entire career with little other offensive threats so teams focus defending vs him & his line. During the last four years they have averaged a brutal 71 points per year as a team.

Laine .452 goals per game, .810 pts per game on a offensive loaded team, especially a top six. During the last four years they have averaged a average point total as a team of 95 points. Laine has had a huge luxury playing on a much much better team then Eichel has.

If these guys switched teams, Laine's point totals and goals would fall significantly IMO. Eichel point totals and goals would spike IMO. Eichel is a franchise type of player, Laine is a nice complimentary winger with PPG potential. Sorry we can agree to disagree on this one, Eichel is much much more valuable player & better player then Laine is and likely will ever become. IMO if the Jets didn't start with Mark S & Laine for Eichel+ the phone call would last seconds and would never have a follow up call. Whatever you do don't post Laine, 1st & Copp for Eichel on the main boards........you will be crucified by all fan bases.

Maybe:

Laine & Mark for Eichel & Reinhart

Laine, Cole P & Samberg/Heinola for Eichel

I'm not advocating any of these trades, just saying the Jets aren't getting Eichel. Laine, late 1st & Copp is a horrible offer. If you think Laine, Copp and a late 1st really is a good offer for Eichel post it on the main boards for all non Jets fans to comment on & take cover b/c you will get light up by all fans not just Sabre fans.

Reactions: LowLefty

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
I don't see Laine, late 1st & Copp even being a starting point for the Sabres.......that wouldn't even be a qualifying offer or starting point.

Eichel .390 goals per game, .952 pts per game, on a horrible team his entire career with little other offensive threats so teams focus defending vs him & his line. During the last four years they have averaged a brutal 71 points per year as a team.

Laine .452 goals per game, .810 pts per game on a offensive loaded team, especially a top six. During the last four years they have averaged a average point total as a team of 95 points. Laine has had a huge luxury playing on a much much better team then Eichel has.

If these guys switched teams, Laine's point totals and goals would fall significantly IMO. Eichel point totals and goals would spike IMO. Eichel is a franchise type of player, Laine is a nice complimentary winger with PPG potential. Sorry we can agree to disagree on this one, Eichel is much much more valuable player & better player then Laine is and likely will ever become. IMO if the Jets didn't start with Mark S & Laine for Eichel+ the phone call would last seconds and would never have a follow up call. Whatever you do don't post Laine, 1st & Copp for Eichel on the main boards........you will be crucified by all fan bases.

Maybe:

I'm not advocating any of these trades, just saying the Jets aren't getting Eichel. Laine, late 1st & Copp is a horrible offer. If you think Laine, Copp and a late 1st really is a good offer for Eichel post it on the main boards for all non Jets fans to comment on & take cover b/c you will get light up by all fans not just Sabre fans.
agreed. not sure where Laine+1st+Copp is coming from but i look at from our POV....

would we trade Scheifele for a very good complimentary winger who is seeking 9-10m (assumption here), a bottom 6 C and a late 1st? Scheifele is obviously on a more appealing contract than Eichel atm, but just from a roster POV, would not trade my 1C for that package at all.

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
agreed. not sure where Laine+1st+Copp is coming from but i look at from our POV....

would we trade Scheifele for a very good complimentary winger who is seeking 9-10m (assumption here), a bottom 6 C and a late 1st? Scheifele is obviously on a more appealing contract than Eichel atm, but just from a roster POV, would not trade my 1C for that package at all.

This Laine, B prospect/bottom six forward and a late 1st for Eichel is comically bad for the Sabres.......sorry but people need to leave the Jets bubble if they think that's a good or fair or best offer the Sabres would get.

Reactions: DRW204

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
This Laine, B prospect/bottom six forward and a late 1st for Eichel is comically bad for the Sabres.......sorry but people need to leave the Jets bubble if they think that's a good or fair or best offer the Sabres would get.
i mean Buffalo is prone to making some questionable deals...... but dealing a guy like Eichel i don't think they would not do it unless it is a guaranteed homerun. and i don't view Laine+Copp+1st as that. They are also very strong on the wing this year from the looks of it with Hall, Olofsson, and Reinhart - Skinner obviously needs to bounce back. And they drafted Cozens and Quinn who project to be top 6 Fwd caliber. Idk if they trade Eichel for more Wing help with what they got.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

Maybe:

You are completely ignoring the proposed context here. You are talking about Laine only as he has been. I was pretty clear in specifying a much more accomplished Laine. And you are talking about Eichel as though he has not forced Buffalo to trade him. Assume he has to go. Who is going to offer more than that specified Laine after his breakout season, ++?

Every trade proposal gets crucified on the main boards, and the main boards are totally incapable of adjusting Laine's value for the breakout season he hasn't had yet. There are 2 criteria that precede this discussion. Eichel demands a trade and Laine doubles his trade value from where you have it. You have his value at main board levels which are not much above Roslovic value. It is ridiculous the way other fan bases have devalued Laine.

Despite that, the value of your 2 proposals are not that much bigger than mine. The difference is that your 2 include a top 6 C, or prospective one. If Buffalo is forced to trade Eichel, and that is the only way they trade him, they are going to have to be counting on Cozens to be their 1C of the future. Is 5'11 Perfetti a better top 6 C prospect than 6'3 Cozens? In their eyes?

Given that both Laine and Eichel must be traded then Laine + Scheifele for Eichel + Reinhart has a certain balance to it. That is a proposal that could be considered at any time, without the pressure of players wanting out. It would be hard for Wpg to give up Scheifele, a player who has settled in to Wpg well and signed long term here. It would also be hard to let go of Laine and his promise. But the value is fair and it is a 1C + a top 6 RW going each way. I would try very hard to find some other way of making up the value though. Very hard.

Reactions: robertocarlos

Jimmyjets

Oct 22, 2014
If Eichel is trying to force a trade the Sabres getting back a young superstar in Laine isn't the worst they could do. I think we all expect Laine to go above a point per game this season so that isn't a bad starting point and with a player like that on the table the offer isn't "hang up and never call back" bad. You're offering a young superstar in return.

Eichel plays C and is the better player so obviously the Jets need to add, but Eichel also carries a $10M cap hit, so not every team would be able to fit him. There's a zero percent chance I would ever consider Laine + Scheif for Eichel + because of the cap differential. Eichel isn't $4M per season better than Scheif so we lose value there.

If they are moving their 25 year old Captain, they need to pull the chute and focus on yet another rebuild. Dahlin (20) and Joker (21) as their future top pair on D. Cozens (19) as their top line C. Jack Quinn (19) as a top line RW. Adding a Laine (22) plus a Perfetti (18) really gives them a scary good top 6 in a few years.

Laine Cozens Skinner
Asplund Perfetti Quinn

Then you sell of Reinhart etc for more picks/prospects to supplement this core up front.

They could do worse.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg

Not one team has sent a player as good as Laine in a package for a number 1C outside of the one for one Jones for Johanson deal.

Go back and look:

Joe Thornton in his mid 20's returned Sturm, Wayne Premieu and Brad Stuart. That is a low end second line player, good second pairing dmen and a bottom 6 forward.

Duchene returned an A defensive prospect and some B forward prospect, a cap dump goalie and a 1st and a 2nd round pick.

Seguin returned Eriksson a B prospect, and a B forward prospect in Smith and a bottom line forward in Fraser

O'Reilly returned a decent forward prospect, a couple of bottom 6 forwards and a 1st and 2nd round pick.

There is no precident for the type of deal your suggesting.

Laine plus a future package is a pretty much the best deal of the above.

To me Scheifele has more trade value the Echel. Similar production but Scheifele makes way less money and that to me more the offsets the difference in upside between the two.

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
You are completely ignoring the proposed context here. You are talking about Laine only as he has been. I was pretty clear in specifying a much more accomplished Laine. And you are talking about Eichel as though he has not forced Buffalo to trade him. Assume he has to go. Who is going to offer more than that specified Laine after his breakout season, ++?

Every trade proposal gets crucified on the main boards, and the main boards are totally incapable of adjusting Laine's value for the breakout season he hasn't had yet. There are 2 criteria that precede this discussion. Eichel demands a trade and Laine doubles his trade value from where you have it. You have his value at main board levels which are not much above Roslovic value. It is ridiculous the way other fan bases have devalued Laine.

Despite that, the value of your 2 proposals are not that much bigger than mine. The difference is that your 2 include a top 6 C, or prospective one. If Buffalo is forced to trade Eichel, and that is the only way they trade him, they are going to have to be counting on Cozens to be their 1C of the future. Is 5'11 Perfetti a better top 6 C prospect than 6'3 Cozens? In their eyes?

Given that both Laine and Eichel must be traded then Laine + Scheifele for Eichel + Reinhart has a certain balance to it. That is a proposal that could be considered at any time, without the pressure of players wanting out. It would be hard for Wpg to give up Scheifele, a player who has settled in to Wpg well and signed long term here. It would also be hard to let go of Laine and his promise. But the value is fair and it is a 1C + a top 6 RW going each way. I would try very hard to find some other way of making up the value though. Very hard.

Jack = Laine value, common now no ne is saying that how can we have a serious conversation when you post silly stuff like that. I posted real stats, real point totals. No one here devalued Laine, I literally used his real totals vs Eichel real totals........I'm just not willing to project wild growth for Laine over a few months while saying Eichel doesn't increase his value any......that would be highly bais if I did.

There is some reason to believe both players want out, so let's not look at one demanding out and not acknowledge Laine own agent hasn't publically stated it's likely best a trade happens.

Laine double his trade value? How? Does he suddenly become a top 3 vote getter for best defensive forward in the NHL while producing 45 goals & 80+ points? I mean seriously, players don't double their trade value in a single summer. Plus you want to claim Laine is going to double his trade value and yet want to ignore Laine totals will fall going to a brutal team while we all know Eichel totals would increase on a much better team? How can we even have a serious conversation when you say stuff like that and stack everything in Laine favour.

The list of teams making offers on Eichel would be much longer then list not making offers.

Yes part of the whole Laine, late 1st and Copp is not only its bad value, but it also is a horrible fit for the Sabres. One simply doesn't trade a franchise centre for a complimentary PPG winger. That's why both my offers included some kind of centre replacement in them, Mark or Cole......of course Cole isn't close in value to Mark but that's why I added more to the Cole offer and took out Reinhart.

Plus what will the difference in contracts be between Laine vs Eichel after next season and Laine maybe signs 5-6+ years? Not much I'm guessing and Eichel is much much better.

Sorry anything other Mark & Laine for Eichel & Reinhart.....IMO is wilding bad value & fit for Sabres. PS Im not advocating that trade, just saying Laine, late 1st and Copp is really bad.

Reactions: DRW204

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
Not one team has sent a player as good as Laine in a package for a number 1C outside of the one for one Jones for Johanson deal.

Go back and look:

Joe Thornton in his mid 20's returned Sturm, Wayne Premieu and Brad Stuart. That is a low end second line player, good second pairing dmen and a bottom 6 forward.

Duchene returned an A defensive prospect and some B forward prospect, a cap dump goalie and a 1st and a 2nd round pick.

Seguin returned Eriksson a B prospect, and a B forward prospect in Smith and a bottom line forward in Fraser

O'Reilly returned a decent forward prospect, a couple of bottom 6 forwards and a 1st and 2nd round pick.

There is no precident for the type of deal your suggesting.

Laine plus a future package is a pretty much the best deal of the above.

To me Scheifele has more trade value the Echel. Similar production but Scheifele makes way less money and that to me more the offsets the difference in upside between the two.

See my post to Mort, sorry I'm not re posting everything.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
See my post to Mort, sorry I'm not re posting everything.

Well I totally disagree with your valuation and past trade history does as well.

All those other centers were highly thought of as well and would have had multiple suitors and not one returned the type of package that you are talking about.

Hunter368

Nov 8, 2011
Well I totally disagree with your valuation and past trade history does as well.

All those other centers were highly thought of as well and would have had multiple suitors and not one returned the type of package that you are talking about.

ROR trade was wildly critized as a horrible trade......so we're going to hope a totally different GM makes another horrible trade while assuming our GM makes a grand slam trade?

Joe T? Really? Come on let's use trades in the last realistic time frame......Joe is a hair breath from retiring he's so old so his trade long ago isn't even relevant now days. Plus Joe was chased out of Boston.

Duchene is crap to Eichel. How is this even a comparable to one of the best young centres in the NHL today?

Seguin again was a highly contraversail trade at the time plus he was chased out due to character issues. So again are we buying our 6/49 tickets hoping to retire on winning this weekend?

Seriously you haven't posted any real or common examples......you used none comparables and outliers acting like its a annual event.

Really, go to the main boards post Laine, B prospect and late 1st and watch all the unbiased non Jets & Sabre fans responses to your idea. It's bad value and horrible fit for the Sabres there is no chance of that happening.......zero. Nice to dream of but totally unrealistic trade.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
ROR trade was wildly critized as a horrible trade......so we're going to hope a totally different GM makes another horrible trade while assuming our GM makes a grand slam trade?

Joe T? Really? Come on let's use trades in the last realistic time frame......Joe is a hair breath from retiring he's so old so his trade long ago isn't even relevant now days. Plus Joe was chased out of Boston.

Duchene is crap to Eichel. How is this even a comparable to one of the best young centres in the NHL today?

Seguin again was a highly contraversail trade at the time plus he was chased out due to character issues. So again are we buying our 6/49 tickets hoping to retire on winning this weekend?

Seriously you haven't posted any real or common examples......you used none comparables and outliers acting like its a annual event.

Really, go to the main boards post Laine, B prospect and late 1st and watch all the unbiased non Jets & Sabre fans responses to your idea. It's bad value and horrible fit for the Sabres there is no chance of that happening.......zero. Nice to dream of but totally unrealistic trade.

I included those as examples because they are the only examples of an established number 1C being traded that I can think of. I wasn't trying to Cherry pick examples. Those are literally the only impact C's that have moved teams in a trade that i can think of right now.

Perhaps the reason why those trades seem like outliers is due to the fact that it is very rare for an elite center to be traded and they only seem to be moved if their are issues forcing the team to move them.

But I will do some digging and try to see if I can come up with more examples of number 1C trades to see if those valuations are atypical or near the mark.

A couple more examples that come to mind in the Flyers top 2 centers:

Carter returned Voracheck (At the time a quality second line winger with some potential), a 1st and 3rd.

Richards returned Simmonds, Schenn and a 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad