Speculation: Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
Also, "the freak who couldn't stop scoring in his rookie season". No, we're seeing the one that put up 65 points last season and is having a down year.
is anyone on the team, that was on it last year, having a better year this year?

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Ghost's defenders cite, as his #1 irreplaceable skill, his ability in running the PP.

I happen to have evidence that the PP he runs stinks.

Nobody would cite Giroux's PP presence as his top asset.
Now that's impressive. Three lines, and they are all wrong.

1. Nope, it runs thru Giroux

2. Nope, he doesn't run it

3. I guess you ignore than many of the same people spewing garbage about Ghost only being a PP guy, are the same ones saying the same thing about Giroux when he was playing thru injuries.

Last edited:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Emotional response again. I'm merely responding to flyers0909 and others who say he's irreplaceable on the PP. You've just done the same, in a different way.

You can't investigate trading this player on this forum. Too many "Authentic Fans", I guess.
Until another Dman shows he can be an elite PP guy, he IS irriplacable. But some people choose to only look at this year instead of his entire work.

You are doing the same.

And you guys know better. You are better than this. Yet here you are.

Last edited:

Delete99991

May 9, 2013
The Neil another Dman shows he hpcam be an elite PP guy, he IS irriplacable. But done people choose to only look at this year instead of his entire work.

You are doing the same.

And you guys know better. You are better than this. Yet here you are.

Snark works better when you proofread, chief.

Emotional.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
94pjrtR.gif

Delete99991

May 9, 2013
This is all hilariously similar to what some people were saying about GIroux two years ago.

Good grief.

Giroux is a hall of famer and will probably retire as either the second or third greatest Flyer in the history of the franchise.

Ghost scored 65 points once before going -8 in a one-and-done.

Reactions: Ghosts Beer

Delete99991

May 9, 2013
And giroux was -10. What’s your point?

Giroux is nearly PPG in the playoffs in his career and is a plus player.

Ghost not only stunk statistically last year, but looked absolutely terrible. Boy among men. Which has been the knock on him when the going gets tough since season 2.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
You think he had a good series? Didn't look overwhelmed?
I think the only person who did NOT look overwhelmed, is Couturier.

But I also know we have a Dman that has finished #17 and #10 in Norris voting the last 3 years. And it's not Provy. Not Sanheim. Not Gudas.

I simply am not one to over react to this 40ish games. We should be looking to ADD to the top guys we have, not simply swap them out just for change.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Snark and emotion. Stock in trade of this poster and his sycophants.

Well this conversation is like talking to the Three Stooges, who no doubt are a mere few months removed from stroking it to an image of Hexy thumbing through his "plan."

I can't wait until the deadline, when the Ghost rumours kick up in earnest.
Hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad