GDT: Trade Deadline week around the league

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Someone was getting on a plane today...what time was that? Need to set an alarm for our next trade.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
We don't know how balls deep they have been for the last weeks, only that nothing much came into fruitition. I understand DW took badly the fashion how we missed out on Meier.

Can confirm

That said, our front office usually has multiple plans in play in case their top options don't pan out. Unless we absolutely whiffed on all those backup plans, it seems like it was Meier or bust this deadline, and we busted hard

giggidy

Reactions: WreckingCrew

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
No that I've thought of it, I'd go after Hornqvist 1st this this AM. Then take a few swings at guys you want. If you can't get them, you weaponize the cap space for picks and prospects. Profit!:D

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Whilst there is no action....how do those smarter than I think Kane will do on the Rangers?

FqFBRZ5WcAA_NaT.jpg:large

A couple people were talking about how they missed their x-lover Trochek who gets to play with him. This year he is on pace for 22 less PIM than last year While playing 2 mins more a game!!....quite a few less. Anyone see if he's getting the benefit of the doubt this year or has he cleaned up his game?

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
A couple people were talking about how they missed their x-lover Trochek who gets to play with him. This year he is on pace for 22 less PIM than last year While playing 2 mins more a game!!....quite a few less. Anyone see if he's getting the benefit of the doubt this year or has he cleaned up his game?
A pest of a player moves to the Rangers and has fewer penalty minutes?

giphy.gif

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Can confirm

That said, our front office usually has multiple plans in play in case their top options don't pan out. Unless we absolutely whiffed on all those backup plans, it seems like it was Meier or bust this deadline, and we busted hard

giggidy
A ruined “bust” is the worst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad