GDT: Trade Deadline week around the league

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I would like for us to get the Michigan goalie, Portillo, that isn’t supposed to sign with Buffalo. I don’t think we could have a better situation to entice a young goalie to play here. Since we could do some minor moves

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Hockey fans today:

giphy.gif

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
View attachment 662033

Bookers in the decanter…. The one in the box on the floor is a 2022-04, Decanter is 2021-04
Bookers is my fav bourbon

But as far as "bang for your buck" goes- you can't beat Four Roses. For a large bottle- it is straight up $20 less than a comparable mid-tier Bourbon. IDK how they keep the price that low.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
JR has been pounding the table publicly for a U25 recent very high Draft pick who is a Center and underperforming

There are like 2 players who fit that description and one is Kotkaniemi
Its ridiculous that they were basically given a get out of jail free card with the Pitt trade talks, where it would Miller for picks right before his contract gets really bad, and JR balked because he wants a unicorn?

Bro, did you lean nothing from the Tomas Kaberle situation?

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Also, re: Calgary, I have to imagine there’s some regret about the Tkachuk trade at this point. Maybe not with dealing him (since it sounded like he forced their hand), but taking the Florida deal over Carolina’s or St. Louis’ has to be questioned, given how absolutely lackluster Huberdeau has looked. He’s looked like he got his payday and decided he was done playing hockey.
I’m glad we didn’t give up Necas though

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
So if i understand the capfriendly tweets correctly, we could sign a ufa today for the stretch. so, even if they have to pass through waivers, today counts as when they were on the roster?

because everyone keeps saying we need a sniper, so all i'm hearing is the time has finally come for aleksi saarela - we don't deserve a cup letting that shot be wasted on the swiss league!

edit to add: dammit, forgot :sarcasm:

Reactions: cptjeff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad