GDT: Trade Deadline week around the league

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
...JR is keeping Miller around because he's supposedly a bad locker room guy, and that will push EP to want to be traded, and JR wants us to have a chance at upgrading our top 6 finally while JR get's a king's ransom :sarcasm:

ThinkAboutIt.gif

Trust me...I have been...I'm ready....

Reactions: Sigurd

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
The carolina hurricanes have signed Jaromir Jagr........

Frugal is still there but they aren't that cheap. Maybe a little. GA liquor stores around savannah tho, holy shit.
2nd market mark ups are bad, seen a Van Winkle 12 year for 1200, and Rip Van Winkle 10 for 1k.

Damn, I'm jealous.

I see that Angels Envy sticking out.i made the mistake of buying it a month ago because the bottle looked cool. That is the opposite of a value buy.
I gave that crate to my future brother in law. Stuff I didn’t care for.

I see several suspects there
Stagg, Elijah Craig Barrel Proof, Whistle Pig 12y, Eagle Rare… ummm I have issues with good bourbons

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Posted in his thread but pool party expected Tuesday vs Montreal.
Well, I should hope so. He won't have to worry about visa problems because we'll be playing in Montreal.

At this rate, Poolparty will only be able to play against Canadian teams in Canada for the rest of the season. All the more reason we should've gotten retention from Edmonton because he can barely play for us o_O

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Well, I should hope so. He won't have to worry about visa problems because we'll be playing in Montreal.

At this rate, Poolparty will only be able to play against Canadian teams in Canada for the rest of the season. All the more reason we should've gotten retention from Edmonton because he can barely play for us o_O
His cap hit should remain with Edmonton till he can play for us

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
If it’s anything like the Puljujarvi trade where i was half way into my flight, I have 15 minutes before we are in the air. So an hour and 15 minutes we should expect something

Reactions: Summer Rose

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
The Live thing doesn't seem to be working for me? I still see the user list watching the thread, which shouldn't happen for live threads.

Justicebork

Jul 13, 2022
I wonder if these Tradecentre guys take a break to eat lunch at all.

Speaking of lunch, is anyone eating lunch about now? I just ate a bowl of clam chowder.
f047eaa4-d24f-4e21-84df-a8fb3f548420_text (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad