GDT: Trade Deadline week around the league

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Led Tasso

Jun 2, 2016
Got this ready for tomorrow after we trade a 6th rd pick for a depth forward

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 3.29.15 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 3.29.15 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I know we get invaded from time to time, but I don't think PNC has ever seen anything to that level.

I don't know. In some of the suckiest years before Dundon, Ranger's fans flooded PNC. I know a bunch of them that live here, some root for the Canes except when the Rangers are in town.

Last edited:

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Going from Nino to Martinook on that 3rd line heading into the playoffs is the part that makes me nervous. That was the one spot I was hoping they'd add a 20g scorer. Didn't have to be a star. Just a 20-20 type guy so that 3rd line was more of an offensive threat.
Martinook is on pace for 15-24-39.

Though I agree in principle for sure, they’ve had that 40 pt guy to this point. Playoffs are a whole different thing though and he’s already shown he’s slowing down offensively, though that might have more to do with Fast not being able to buy a goal recently.

I wonder what all these teams are going to trade at next years deadline now that all the firsts til '25 seem to be used up.
1sts in ‘27 probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad