GDT: Trade Deadline week around the league

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Good ole Alex O who said he would pick Raanta to start in the playoffs over Andersen

I mean are we trading Fast and Coghlan in this deal. I just can’t imagine Calgary retaining next year.

Or do we start KK for Lindholm rumors

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Lindholm would ease a lot of worries about this week

Friedman:

Top 10 Topwater GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Ever since the Kucherov perfect timing LTIR miracle cure this seems to magically happen every year now. I maintain that any player that's going to be allowed to play in the playoffs should count towards the cap after TDL.
I'd go any player that's on LTIR at the start of the playoffs is ineligible to participate until the Conference Finals at the earliest.

Also since other teams are pulling this bullshit, time to LTIR Kotkaniemi until the first round of the playoffs because... f*** it, let's go with acute dyspepsia.

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
If we make it to a series against Boston, and that's a big if, we're going to have our hands full, because teams who play like Boston is gearing up to play have absolutely wrecked us mentally in the playoffs throughout this current run.
I am curious re: how confidence will play a part in the remainder of the season and the playoffs. Boomer mentioned how the Canes, lack of and now underwhelming, moves displayed a certain kind of "come at me" confidence. I can see it possibly carrying them through a series. However, when every team in front of them restocks the cupboards in one way or another?

The recent two losses are also probably factoring into the collective disappointment. I guess we'll get a playoff preview snapshot over the next few weeks with our challenging March schedule.

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Reactions: Sigurd

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Chryrun view for ottawa (I still don’t understand why Canes didn’t make a move here):

Yup, we tried to aggressive but but but

From what was being reported, Canes and Caps were interested in Chychrun, but felt the price was too high. When they (and others) walked away, Arizona panicked and lowered the price, which brought Ottawa back into the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad