Trade Deadline Thread: Chaos Simmering

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
It will be even better once Crosby demands out of Pittsburgh and holds Dubas hostage until he's traded to the place where he scored the golden goal.

Bedard also does the same shit and refuses to sign with Chicago after his ELC is up.

2025-2027 is our real window!

Sir, time travel is illegal in this country...
:madfire:

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Wouldn't have minded Duclair for a 3rd but oh well.

We don't have a third that we can trade for the next three years. Our 2024 3rd is tied up with the condition on the 4th we sent to CGY.

Tampa also gave up a decent looking B prospect RHD.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Another trade from the main board for y'all not wanting to venture.

:nucks

Buchnevich (50% retained)

:blues

Willander
1st 2025
Mikheyev

Bit rich for my liking if only because we really don't have anyone like Willander in the system but at the same time I don't think it's unreasonable.

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
Yeah, **** that price on Duclair.

Willander
1st 2025
Mikheyev

Bit rich for my liking if only because we really don't have anyone like Willander in the system but at the same time I don't think it's unreasonable.
Hell no in giving up Willander.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Reilly Smith, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Eberle, Zucker, Barabanov, Pacioretty still floating

Ruhwedel, Carrier on the back end (f***)

Reactions: Baby Pettersson

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon

Willander
1st 2025
Mikheyev

Ya unless we are designing a package for someone like Tkchuck I don't wanna give up any of our blue chips.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Ya unless we are designing a package for someone like Tkchuck I don't wanna give up any of our blue chips.

That's how I feel. We just don't have the luxury say, Carolina does where we could flip a prospect that good. Specifically a defenseman. Lekk... I would have to really consider but still politely decline, I think.

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018

Willander
1st 2025
Mikheyev

Lek instead and done.

Hooz

Oct 25, 2017
Would be pretty cut-throat and go over horribly in the room, but Tampa should’ve traded for an extended Hanifin and looked to dump Hedman in the offseason. With that and Stamkos’ money to play with they could’ve extended their window pretty nicely.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
Would be pretty cut-throat and go over horribly in the room, but Tampa should’ve traded for an extended Hanifin and looked to dump Hedman in the offseason. With that and Stamkos’ money to play with they could’ve extended their window pretty nicely.
Or crnak maybe depending on health

I will be surprised if that guy can walk by the end of his contract

Thompson is a good prospect who would probably be top-5 in our system.

Duclair went for more than Tarasenko.
Thompson and concalves underrated and good prospects

Reactions: MS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad