Trade Deadline Thread: Chaos Simmering

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Which is pretty disappointing if that's all we end up with.

But also wouldn't be the worst case scenario with how we've been playing (A good process leads to good results, we've been elite at 5-on-5) and with just how loaded up the west is, I don't think we should waste premium assets.

Nucker42

Nov 27, 2011
I am happy going into the playoffs with this group. Healthy I think we stack up well.
mostly agree but you can't go into the playoffs with Mikeyhev in your top 6. I think they still need an upgrade there especially if you're slotting Lindholm down the lineup.

Would also love them to add some beef on the 4th line. My guy was Pat Maroon who should be cheap.

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017
To be fair, when I opened my mouth back then, it was before they traded for Zadorov.

That changed alot.

Besides, my new one is Oilers passing the Nucks by the end of the year.

Stop living in the past. Time to move on.
I mean have you ever been right about anything? I can't figure out if you are a troll or Johnny's roomate at this point. btw, Ilya will 100% be on the team after the TDL.

Reactions: andora

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
What would peoples' reactions be here if they make no other move other than signing Kessel?

I really wouldn't care much. It'd be more exciting to see trades and all, but we already did a whole bunch of heavy lifting for the roster. Moves have to make sense, else they will be to our detriment.

Reactions: andora and calnuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad