Trade Deadline Thread: Chaos Simmering

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
The Carolina Computer Boys eh?!? The Ant & the Grasshopper parable of the NHL. Good for them.

I'm glad that Guentzel stayed out east. That said, I hope they can't re-sign him.

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
i think parayko could be a really great acquisition for some team. don't think the canucks have the cap structure for him tho

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
PLEASE

Lindholm, Lekkerimaki, Podkolzin, 1st, Raty. Just get er done without giving up Willander.
Well the source seems kind od Dubious of is that Dubas?

All that being said I think if Crosby ever moves it might be to the Avs.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
If we're paying low, I think Duclair would be a very underrated pick up. Hell of a motivation for him going from the wasteland of San Jose to a playoff bound team/contender wherever he ends up. Sharks are definitely holding salary though.

Reactions: Baby Pettersson

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Makes sense, Dubas loves Bunting in Toronto

Something like Bunting + 1st + prospect is my guess
Funny but I could see Bunting doing better in Pittsburg than his season has gone with the Canes.

Does anyone know why he is having such a crappy season?

Last edited:

dez

Mar 3, 2012
If the tdl passes and Pdg is still in the lineup, I’m not happy.

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
All I know is the Forsling and Hanifin signings have Allan Walsh popping tums

Hronek should be somewhere in between the two in AAV

That Forsling contract makes me irrationally angry.

We gave him up for Clendening. Ughhhhhhh.

Reactions: quat

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Is Vatrano available?
Unavailable afaik
If the price is too high just acquire someone like Duclair or Zucker
As replacement mik sure, but still kinda need an impact top six fwd. Either toff or buch would be big adds.
How do we not pay up after what other top teams are doing, in 2nd place overall..
i think parayko could be a really great acquisition for some team. don't think the canucks have the cap structure for him tho
Lebrun said on Overdrive nothing is happening with parayko, team said not moving him, haven't asked, his agent has had no talks also. All smoke no mirrors

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
About Toffoli being the cheap option. Doesn't mean they'll get that but yeah...

LOL, that’s more than we traded for him when he was 4 years younger and more than Calgary traded for him when he had 3 playoff runs on a plus-value contract.

It’s also more than Noah Hanifin - a legit 1D - was traded for, for an old 2nd line winger.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
That Forsling contract makes me irrationally angry.

We gave him up for Clendening. Ughhhhhhh.
He was waived by Carolina and bounced around. He had a coach who believed in him and went out of his way to give him these opportunities to flourish. As opposed to going through our hellscape of a development system playing for Cull or Green or whoever. It wouldn't have happened here for him.

What I do get mad about though is that Clendening is who they targeted. Awful move

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Allvin and JR thought they were going shopping in Rodeo Drive.

Hopefully they can pull something off coming back at Dubas like:

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
He was waived by Carolina and bounced around. He had a coach who believed in him and went out of his way to give him these opportunities to flourish. As opposed to going through our hellscape of a development system playing for Cull or Green or whoever. It wouldn't have happened here for him.

What I do get mad about though is that Clendening is who they targeted. Awful move

I agree with you on everything. That's why I said 'irrationally' angry.

Imagine what this team could be looking like if we had semi-competent people running our drafting, development, pro scouting, etc. for 8 years and not a bunch of simians.

(This is what I mean when I say that the previous regime set the Canucks back years.)

Reactions: quat

beckstreaker07

Jul 2, 2009
All I know is the Forsling and Hanifin signings have Allan Walsh popping tums

Hronek should be somewhere in between the two in AAV
Are you referring to the Kevin Weekes tweet in relation to the Hanifin signing? Nothing is done; He just said "I wouldn’t be surprised to see them agree to an 8 Yr Contract Extension in the neighborhood of 7M AAV".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad