GDT: Trade Deadline: Tampa won the Jeannot sweepstakes!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Hextall rn

thank-god-robert-downey-jr.gif
I came to say the same thing. He’s probably relieved someone is taking the money and cap space.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
I came to say the same thing. He’s probably relieved someone is taking the money and cap space.
Yep. I'm sure Kap is happy too. Hopefully the Blues can use his speed on the PK and give the guy some more ice time like he had in Toronto.

Do they have GetGos in St Louis? He can take his commercial with him.

Reactions: Andy99

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Lafferty sitting out so he is on the move. I am in a minority but love him on the Pens 4th line. No go with sully which is just one of many problems with him.

Reactions: Rakell67

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Kravtsov to Vancouver. Kane to Rangers then probably?
They got jackshit for him so yeah probably a cap dump to clear space for Kane.

The Rangers are hilarious. If there were no cap they'd have every vet player in the league

Reactions: Andy99

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Yea but now he has no excuse to not make a move, and we all know he hates to do anything.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
It's actually a great bit of business to unload Kap.

Contract was terrible and it impeded our flexibility in the offseason. Maybe we just trade Marino for Petry, Poehling and a future first, for instance.
But hey, it could be moved after all. Now we have a bit more flexibility next year.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Yep. I'm sure Kap is happy too. Hopefully the Blues can use his speed on the PK and give the guy some more ice time like he had in Toronto.

Do they have GetGos in St Louis? He can take his commercial with him.
Right. He just shed Jeff Carter and Mike Sullivan. I'm sure he's happy as well.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Lafferty sitting out so he is on the move. I am in a minority but love him on the Pens 4th line. No go with sully which is just one of many problems with him.
Like many players here, he’s useless under Sully.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
It's actually a great bit of business to unload Kap.

Contract was terrible and it impeded our flexibility in the offseason. Maybe we just trade Marino for Petry, Poehling and a future first, for instance.
But hey, it could be moved after all. Now we have a bit more flexibility next year.
The cap space will be spent on past their prime players if lazy ass Hextall is still here.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
If Rangers get Kane, I want a Boston - Rangers showdown in the ECF.

Yes, I want the Penguins there...but I also want to watch high-powered playoff hockey.

Reactions: CascadiaPenguin

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Every team with a 35 + year old on the roster they no longer want will be calling sleep to check in after waiving Kap. He’s going to be the bell of the ball. People will now finally talk to him.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Every team with a 35 + year old on the roster they no longer want will be calling sleepy people to check in after waiving Kap. He’s going to be the bell of the ball.
*belle.

I know that. Voulez vous coucher avec Ron?

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
The Pens have Sam Lafferty in the form of Josh Archibald. They don't need him.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Imagine Hawks getting a really good return for Lafferty meanwhile they shaft us giving us Nylander.

If NYR get Kane for a meh return at 50% can they afford to go after Chychrun too?

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Most likeable elite eastern teams are NJ and Toronto imo. I would love a west team not named Edmonton to meet TO in the finals (and win).

Right? I don't want to lose my talking point that McDavid can't win in the playoffs.

Hopefully Winnipeg takes them out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad