Speculation: Trade Deadline: March 8, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which UFAs do you think will be moved at the TDL?

• Total voters

JasonDemersWasOkay

F Utah and anyone who roots for them
Nov 14, 2018
You absolutely take that deal for Bjugstad. The Tarasenko deal shouldn’t affect us because of his NTC limiting his market. Still hopeful for a second for Zucker.

Dumba will be a 4th or 5th. Kerfoot and bjugstad are the wildcards.

Schmaltz and vejmelka won’t go until summer

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
Frick, I would pass. We need players exactly like Bjug! We need a foundation to start bringing these kids along. We are turning into pick crack addicts lol

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Frick, I would pass. We need players exactly like Bjug! We need a foundation to start bringing these kids along. We are turning into pick crack addicts lol
I wouldn't trade Bjugstad either. But the hypothetical offer being discussed here is for a 1st round pick. That's not a realistic scenario IMO but if it was offered, you have to take it.

Kerfoot has proven to be a very capable C for us and I suspect he could fill Bjugstad's role if needed.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
1sts for Henrique and Walker is bananalands.

Edit: Flyers are eating Johansen. Avs really need a centre. Hello Kerfoot or Bjugstad?

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Looks like any bigger moves for AZ are going to be done at the draft. But I would love to see BA go out and use some draft capital + players like Jenik/Soderstrom to go out and get a guy like Provorov…we need some real players.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Colorado is emerging as a rejuvenated cup favorite with the additions today.

Edmonton / Colorado / Dallas
Vegas
Vancouver

Winnipeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad