Speculation: Trade Deadline: March 8, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which UFAs do you think will be moved at the TDL?

• Total voters

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
I was thinking of a Dumba to Vancouver and we take on Myers for cap reasons. The Canucks don't have anything of value to entice the Coyotes to do it.
Why would the Canucks be trying to get rid of their 3rd most played D on an expiring contract when they already have Cap space to work with?

Reactions: Jakey53

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
Zero chance we get a 1st for Dumba without giving up at least one 2nd (that’s if we’re lucky).

I’m expecting a 3rd.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Conditional picks are so cowardice. I get wanting to be risk averse but seems many GMs would rather just do nothing.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Seems like Hanifin wants to play for a competitive team in the sunbelt. I hope Bill can convince him this summer that the Coyotes are exactly that.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
Our ask will be high but they just might pay it.
Has to be since he has the extra year as well.

If they end up trading the likes of Zucker, Kerfoot, maybe Bjugstad, my guess is that Kelemen, Kirkland, and maybe Jeník get called up, barring any acquisitions. Think they preference the top guys in the AHL staying there for the rest of the season no matter what we do.

Reactions: moosemeister

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I think this is our last game with Vej. Way to go out of so
I don't think either of our goalies are going anywhere. If we re-sign Stecher, Valimaki, Kesselring, Durzi and Moser we would be looking to replace three of our UFA's. I wonder how many of those three are already in the organization and ready for the next step? Soderstrom? Koly? Szuber? None?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Schmaltz & Kerfoot for Byram, COL 1st and....?
I would like to keep Kerfoot, but a player like him is so valuable in the playoffs and he could bring in a nice haul. I would think Johansen would be coming our way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad