Speculation: Trade Deadline: March 8, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which UFAs do you think will be moved at the TDL?

• Total voters

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
To LAK:
Schmaltz
ARI ‘24 2nd (37th)

To ARI:
LAK ‘24 1st (21st)
————
To DET:
Dumba (50%)
EDM ‘24 3rd (87th)

To ARI:
DET ‘24 2nd (54th)
———-
To VGK:
Zucker (50%)
ARI 3rd (69th)

To ARI:
VGK ‘24 2nd (55th)
————
To COL:
Bjugstsd
WSH ‘24 2nd (47th)
COL ‘24 3rd (89th)

To ARI:
COL ‘24 1st (25th)
———-

We need up with

1st (5th)
1st (21st)
1st (25th)
2nd (54th)
2nd (55th)
2nd (64th)

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
i can't find the source anywhere but i did read somewhere in the last few weeks that we were interested in Norris from Ottawa who is always injured but has a big long-term deal in Ottawa.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
i can't find the source anywhere but i did read somewhere in the last few weeks that we were interested in Norris from Ottawa who is always injured but has a big long-term deal in Ottawa.
I guess Ottawa is probably on Schmaltz’s no-trade list. It doesn’t seem like Ottawa wants picks. But hard to know where Steve Staios head is at. Maybe he wants a shake up more than anything. Norris and Chychrun out and replace them with UFAs or something? I’d definitely give up a pair of decent 2nds for Norris. Ours and Washington’s. Probably not enough.

Reactions: PuckLife

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I guess Ottawa is probably on Schmaltz’s no-trade list. It doesn’t seem like Ottawa wants picks. But hard to know where Steve Staios head is at. Maybe he wants a shake up more than anything. Norris and Chychrun out and replace them with UFAs or something? I’d definitely give up a pair of decent 2nds for Norris. Ours and Washington’s. Probably not enough.
Norris has a really big ticket for someone who is always injured. His contract is quickly looking like an albatross. That being said, I think he's a top 2 C when healthy.

developed by a former AZ front office staff employee.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Three way?

To COL
Norris
Dumba(50%)
FLA ‘24 2nd

To OTT
Byram
Bjugstad

To ARI
RyJo (Dump)
Kleven
COL ‘24 1st
is this a send a first the other way to get out of a contract situation?

Norris
24 1st Round Pick

Dumba (extended)
2*2nd round picks

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
I am so sick of picks.. if we can do something like Jenik I am all in but no more fricken picks. We need to build a team nowish not 5 to 7 years down the road.

Reactions: Jakey53 and Nowotny

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Byram for Norris is fair.
Dumba at 50% is worth at least 3rd
RyJo is negative 2nd (maybe even 1st)
And we’re giving them a late 2nd.
I think only requiring a late 1st is fair, and generous.
i don't think anyone is wanting Norris at a fair asset price. He has a history of shoulder injuries including likely being out now for an extended period. He played 8 games one year. Lots of term. Lots of $. He is entering the phase where Ottawa is looking to escape the contract and giving up an asset(s) to do so.

Reactions: Jakey53

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
i don't think anyone is wanting Norris at a fair asset price. He has a history of shoulder injuries including likely being out now for an extended period. He played 8 games one year. Lots of term. Lots of $. He is entering the phase where Ottawa is looking to escape the contract and giving up an asset(s) to do so.
Byram is similar. He’s not on that contract yet but will be soon.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I heard that he could be available. He left last night's game. To bad, a really good player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad