Post-Game Talk: TRADE DEADLINE 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ReimanSum1908

Feb 23, 2012
Montreal
Jacob Billington (Sens reporter) from yesterday said the Kings are shopping him and have called Boston to see if they are interested in a deal centered about Ullmark and PLD.
Unless LA is retaining half Dubois' salary, that's never going to fly, and, regardless, I doubt that even the vaunted Bruin's culture would be sufficient to reform him.

By recent results, I've been wrong about Slafkovsky, but was proven wholly correct about Dubois, the slug.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Unfortunately that's not how sports works and really never has. While coaching and training is great, the player to player interaction and learning from guys who been there/done that is invaluable. The key is to figure out when the young player/group is ready to move on from that and able to take the next step.
Should I learn from a current player who I can relate to play by play, one that has won a Cup recently and I know personally, or should I discuss my play with a trainer that’s never played above AA? Tough one.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Do I dislike Bardown and the people who are apart of it because I'm getting older, or are they all just annoying ? That one dude, who isn't there today has possibly the most punchable face ever.

• Haha
Reactions: HomaridII

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
Carrier, Pesce, Tanev, Montour, Roy, Lyubushkin, Walker, DeMelo… those are probably the best options.
cap hit and term? UFA are not "free" non of them would come on the cheap or for a short term deal. So signing one mean a long term commitment and cap space gone in a potential competing window.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Unless LA is retaining half Dubois' salary, that's never going to fly, and, regardless, I doubt that even the vaunted Bruin's culture would be sufficient to reform him.

By recent results, I've been wrong about Slafkovsky, but was proven wholly correct about Dubois, the slug.
Dubois has one heck of an agent eh..............it would seem the kid barely likes hockey, and his agent has made him a multi millionaire.....

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I think there’s a good player in PLD. He’s shown it before and I think Boston helps turn him around. He’d be the 1C and playing with Pastrnak.

It was kind of strange for him to go to LA considering they have Kopitar, Danault and Byfield. I guess they were preparing early for Kopitar’s retirement? Still, it hasn’t worked out and if they get out from that contract, genius by them.

Reactions: Garry Valk

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I think there’s a good player in PLD. He’s shown it before and I think Boston helps turn him around. He’d be the 1C and playing with Pastrnak.

It was kind of strange for him to go to LA considering they have Kopitar, Danault and Byfield. I guess they were preparing early for Kopitar’s retirement? Still, it hasn’t worked out and if they get out from that contract, genius by them.
And Byfield was still not trending well.

Reactions: Tyson and le_sean

Kwikwi

Feb 13, 2009
WTF is that trade Clause hahaha

1709909209928.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad