Post-Game Talk: TRADE DEADLINE 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
The reporting was clearly that he wants to play for a winner and in the US. You really think he was going to sign with Montreal?

And the team with lots of young LD wants to make a LD the third highest paid player on the roster?

I'm not sure why anyone would think Hanifin is a realistic target for Montreal.
It didn't happen. Don't worry about it.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Man people are so salty about the Vegas situation. Blame the league, not Vegas. Tampa's Game 5 roster against us was way more expensive than Vegas's Game 5 roster against the Panthers. Landeskog might miraculously be ready for the playoffs for the Avs. The league needs to address this but I sure as shit wouldn't be complaining if we were in their shoes.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Man people are so salty about the Vegas situation. Blame the league, not Vegas. Tampa's Game 5 roster against us was way more expensive than Vegas's Game 5 roster against the Panthers. Landeskog might miraculously be ready for the playoffs for the Avs. The league needs to address this but I sure as shit wouldn't be complaining if we were in their shoes.
Real
I wish our management was competent/aggressive enough to get after it the way Vegas does

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Savard to the Leafs still makes the most sense. They need any type of dman and have no dmen signed passed this season besides Rielly and McCabe. The thing is, I don't think Hughes will help the Leafs by giving them a player that will be in their top 4 for so cheap for 2 years and only get a 1st.
Where’s Phil’s Pizza?

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Yeah I’m sure they will man
They are building a team to contend for multiple Cups. They have shown that they have a plan and that they are ruthless in getting the right price for players.

They have little to work with. Hugo have a lot of dead weight with bad contracts. In due time.
It is also easy to do when you start with no dead weight.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Where’s Phil’s Pizza?
1709846532827.png
1709846517381.png
1709846543146.png

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
That run was 3 years ago. He’s been toast ever since. Look at Price, Weber, Byron.
Playoffs though those kind of guys usually valuable. Big heavy physical with long reach. Make it hard on finesse scorers, bruise them up get them looking over their shoulder. Get them off their game, hurrying. Take away passing lanes. Regular season play different team every game. Playoffs play same guys every other night for two weeks.

Edmunston never was good regular season guy. 6-7 at best.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Another tweet to show just how cheap Dundon is. Good. Imagine having a team of this quality and not even loading up in a division that is completely up for grabs.
Their fans on the mainboard are mad at me because I said Canes are sitting with their dick in their hands for the 2nd straight year, but they are convinced that waiving DeAngelo means they are adding someone. Enjoy Tanner Pearson you cheap f***s.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad