Post-Game Talk: TRADE DEADLINE 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Tampa being very quiet, have they given up and decided to stand pat with Sergachev out or will they make a move for a Dman or 2

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
As long as we would be willing to waive such a player if we needed the roster spot for a young player. For example, next year we have Suzuki - Dach - Dvo - Evans. I don't see Johanssen beating out any of those 4. I would rather he be in the AHL than on the wing in the NHL.

I agree that once everyone is healthy, Johanssen is likely the odd man out. The only one I could see him beating out at camp is maybe Dvorak.

However, if Habs agreed to take a 1st + Johanssen for Savard as is rumored what Avs offered Flames for Tanev, then he wouldn't be waived like he was in Philly because with Dvorak and Dach out, and now White out, they'd keep Johanssen to finish the year in Montreal.

Ok, just finished a 5-hour marathon of work. Anyone exciting we traded for yet?

Oh..... maybe not... :DD

Gabe Perreault's brother for Lic Mysak's brother.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I agree that once everyone is healthy, Johanssen is likely the odd man out. The only one I could see him beating out at camp is maybe Dvorak.

However, if Habs agreed to take a 1st + Johanssen for Savard as is rumored what Avs offered Flames for Tanev, then he wouldn't be waived like he was in Philly because with Dvorak and Dach out, and now White out, they'd keep Johanssen to finish the year in Montreal.

Gabe Perreault's brother for Lic Mysak's brother.
Mysak's brother? Do you mean Ray Minus Jr?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad