Speculation: Trade and Free Agency Talk - LIV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I mean, it's a nice free lotto ticket, but I just don't really see a whole lot there.
I read somewhere on the athletic that he’s the best college free agent since Torey Krug. I’ll try and find it somewhere.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I read somewhere on the athletic that he’s the best college free agent since Torey Krug. I’ll try and find it somewhere.

Gotcha covered....

More than two dozen NHL teams, including the one situated 10 minutes east of his college campus and 45 minutes from his hometown of Delano, Minn., are in hot pursuit of a centerman some feel is the best college free agent, in terms of upside, since either the Toronto Maple Leafs signed Tyler Bozak out of the University of Denver in 2009 or the Boston Bruins signing Torey Krug out of Michigan State in 2012.

Reactions: BuiumSaveUs

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
i agree with this. signing him is great but unsure what he is bringing over what we already have in duhaime or dewar?
Better offense and talent, hopefully. He isn't much taller than Swaney, but is a lot thicker and stronger, and the hope is that he can withstand the physicality of the NHL. He is also pretty fast.
He reminds me of Kunin, though obviously a late developing one.
I do agree that he is just one more lottery ticket, at this point.

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Really trying to stay classy here.
but-why-meme-generator-but-why-84103d.jpg

Reactions: MK9 and 57special
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad