Speculation: Trade and Free Agency Talk - LIV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Where did Cris Carter enter the conversation?

The post directly above you...

1648255964056.jpeg

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
And Kris Draper as Cris Carter. I feel like I'm just nitpicking at that point though. :)
Your post didn't mention him, but the one you quoted did. It was the whole $1 and the misread that drilled into my brain which caused my misfire. Draper was completely gone from my mind at that point. :laugh:

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Your post didn't mention him, but the one you quoted did. It was the whole $1 and the misread that drilled into my brain which caused my misfire. Draper was completely gone from my mind at that point. :laugh:
Seeing as I do that regularly, I'm on the fence as to whether I'm in a better position to ration out crap to others when they do it, or I should just shut my yap...because it happens to me all the time. :DD

Reactions: TaLoN

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I haven’t watched much of the gophers, but have always been impressed by Meyers when I have. What do people think his realistic ceiling is? Bottom-6 guy with some skill?

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
I haven’t watched much of the gophers, but have always been impressed by Meyers when I have. What do people think his realistic ceiling is? Bottom-6 guy with some skill?
Ceiling to me is a Reilly Smith. I see him on the wing at next level personally.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
"Realistic", and "ceiling" are two terms that are sort of at odds with each other. I see a faster Luke Kunin, maybe? A stronger Nick Swaney? Offensively inclined middle sixer. He would have to adjust his game to become a defensive wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad