Toronto Sports Media Discussion Thread - v7 (2022 Edition)

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
So....

Since Hayes and O'Dog blasted Toronto and praised the Oilers, New Jersey, Seattle, those teams have been absolutely pummeled....

Maybe they could just praise the Panthers.

Tell us how great Barkov and Tkachuck are.
How they're both proven winners who just won't accept defeat.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
The OverDrive crew were talking about the potential semis being Dallas Vegas Carolina and Florida and Hayes mentioned the people in those cities don’t own jackets. I found that sort of funny considering it’s cold as heck down here in the winter. Trust me, 45F or less, watching HS baseball in Feb and Mar and you're wearing winter clothes, wrapped in a blanket with propane heater at your feet.

• Haha
Reactions: Roadhog

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Is there a worse analyst than Carlo Coliacovo? He had a meltdown on his showing arguing the leafs should keep Keefe. He thinks Keefe is a better coach than Q because Q has not coached in two years. You cant make this kind of stupidity up. Looking forward to the next round of layoffs at TSN.

He's a stereotypical hockey bro, that's for sure.

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Is there a worse analyst than Carlo Coliacovo? He had a meltdown on his showing arguing the leafs should keep Keefe. He thinks Keefe is a better coach than Q because Q has not coached in two years. You cant make this kind of stupidity up. Looking forward to the next round of layoffs at TSN.

Never listen to the morning show but every time I hear from or about Carlo he sounds like a moron.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
You thought it was a meltdown?

HandshakeLineRespect

Respect in the Handshake Line
Apr 17, 2017
Brampton
Never listen to the morning show but every time I hear from or about Carlo he sounds like a moron.
I just listen to the chopped up interviews of people who interest me on podcast. His Pietro suspension hot takes were some of the dumbest shit i ever heard as well. Its shocking the low quality talent gets such a platform.

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

tmlms13

Apr 11, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario

Q could be better than Scotty Bowman and Jacques Lemaire combined.

MLSE will not hire Q because of the baggage.

Budz22

Sep 18, 2018
Thought Corrado going at with Al’s Brother about the interference by Gudas in the OT goal was a bit cringy.

Last edited:
Reactions: hockeywiz542

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Let me preface by saying I think Simmons is an absolute tool most of the time. I do however, fully, 100%, agree with his take in the first part of this story:

You know it’s bad when people are agreeing with Simmons.

MilkofthePoppy

Oct 27, 2022
It is time to eliminate the protected class that composes of the rumor mongers in the media. Fire them, treat them with contempt, don't give them any respect.

Reactions: hockeywiz542

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad