Toronto Argonauts Thread

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
A solid win for the Argos tonight. About time we had another dominating performance. Would have been a different story had the Ti-cats connected on some of those deep balls in the first half. Coupled with that, the missed field goals by the opponent and a Masoli to Banks sure TD being intercepted by the goal post. It feels like we're getting a lot of the bounces. Going to be a long layoff between the last game against the Elks and the East Final though.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Meaningless game today. Looks like we are resting a few players as expected including MBT. Pipken will start.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
Not sure who I want to play in the Eastern Final. They were 3-1 against Hamilton, but a couple of those games were really close. Against Montreal they went 1-1.

Oh well, just have to wait and see. At least I've got my tickets tot he game.

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Wait wait wait you’re telling me we’re going to miss our starting QB because he went to a Raptors game promoting the East Final? Are you kidding me?

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Also apparently some other CFL player, not sure who, went and got himself drunk after a win at a bar but didn’t have to quarantine? What’s the difference between that and going to the Raptors?

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
How many Canadians do you think follow the CFL ?

I watch the Argos if they are in the Grey Cup but that's about it.

I watched them more when Gretzky & Co. owned them.

Reactions: ACC1224

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
I love the CFL, being from Burlington I am a TICAT fan.

I have a theory, if you are watching one game on TV (Last nights NFL game is a perfect example) the CFL is a WAY better game to watch.
Very exciting.
The 1st half last night was very tough to watch unless you are a Cowboy fan.
BUT
If you tune in on a Sunday and you are getting interrupted by out of town game updates, and checking on your fantasy stars the NFL is great entertainment.

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
In Pipkin we trust! I don't like our chances now, especially if MBT can't play. It would be hilarious if we won with Pipkin at QB though this Sunday. If MBT violated CFL policy then he shouldn't play. Rules are rules.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad