Rumor: Tony DeAngelo being traded back to Carolina next month but he also could not be.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
I am staring at a bookshelf of entirely TTRPG books going back to 1st Edition DND which is next to a closet stuffed to the gills with board games. I would not read anything I have ever said as “Look how nerdy X is.” :laugh:
Fun fact there is now a company that does one off adventures at breweries. I tried it after not playing for a couple decades, It was fun to sit around a table and roll the dice for an afternoon with a few tasty brews.

Home | Dungeons n Drafts

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
2ED is where I started, but they didn’t make equivalents of some 1ED books that were super helpful because of the Satanic Panic. We didn't get another one of these for example. I always loved that art.

3ED was weird, but it did get much better with 3.5. 4 was absolutely awful. I never bought more than the PHB and I gave that away. 5ED really did accomplish the goal of streamlining things for the DM, so I can't knock it.
I always thought Pathfinder did a great job of tidying up 3.5. The art though :shakehead.

Did this trade fall through ?
I'm told it will happen today, because that's one year plus a bit of cushion. Or tomorrow, just to be safe. Then again, nothing might happen. Things are always in flux.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Just got off the phone with my source and they said it's definitely today

man-talking-banana-phone-7014726.jpg

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com

I have heard that due to a strange loop-hole that was not closed the interpretation of "calendar year" is a bit more open than previously thought... and it is not just in relation to the length of "this" calendar year, but allows the NHL to choose any calendar year in history.

And the NHL have chosen the calendar year of 46 BC as the basis in this instance. A year with 445 days.

Which means that there are still 78 days away from the trade going through.

Which funnily enough is September 26th. 2 weeks before the season starts... and more importantly 2068 years to the day in 46 BC that Julius Caesar himself dedicated the Temple in the Forum of Caesar to the goddess Venus Genetrix... the ancestor of all Roman people.

Which would have special pertinence to Tony who has spoke about being so proud of his Italian, and by extension Roman ancestry.

It is also the eve of Mawlid, Muhammed's birthday, that day... which is also pertinent to his Sicilian ancestry!

So really all in all the perfect day for the trade to go through.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
It falling through and the Baskow spin job would probably be the highlight of the season for me.

I have heard that due to a strange loop-hole that was not closed the interpretation of "calendar year" is a bit more open than previously thought... and it is not just in relation to the length of "this" calendar year, but allows the NHL to choose any calendar year in history.

And the NHL have chosen the calendar year of 46 BC as the basis in this instance. A year with 445 days.

Which means that there are still 78 days away from the trade going through.

Which funnily enough is September 26th. 2 weeks before the season starts... and more importantly 2068 years to the day in 46 BC that Julius Caesar himself dedicated the Temple in the Forum of Caesar to the goddess Venus Genetrix... the ancestor of all Roman people.

Which would have special pertinence to Tony who has spoke about being so proud of his Italian, and by extension Roman ancestry.

It is also the eve of Mawlid, Muhammed's birthday, that day... which is also pertinent to his Sicilian ancestry!

So really all in all the perfect day for the trade to go through.
Post of the year candidate in any calender year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad