Confirmed with Link: Toffoli to CGY for Emil Heineman, Tyler Pitlick + Picks (Part 2)

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
i think Sergachev is very overrated i see him make tons of mistakes every single game,im sure Guhle will be the better player

He's a stud, you build a team around kids like Sergachev. Guhle, whom I really am a big fan of and have watched a TON hasn't proven anything yet as a pro, Serg has.

I know y'all are still bitter about the trade, but that doesn't mean you have to lie. He's a legit top 3 D-man on most teams. We'd be lucky to have him.

And he's 23!!!!

He's a top 3 on every team, in Montreal he's top 2

Reactions: ReHabs

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
i think Sergachev is very overrated i see him make tons of mistakes every single game,im sure Guhle will be the better player
He's been the 3rd most used dman of a team winning two cup in a row and on its way to at least a semis this year. I mean is he a number 1? No. But the way some guys around here pretend the 3rd most used dman of the best team in the league is bad and would not help us is totally ridiculous.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

He is overrated to some degree. I agree there. Still young and being sheltered so is there untapped potential? I say yes on offense but he has growth to go through yet in terms of being more reliable in his own end.

Might top out into a Klingberg type where 2 years ago, some projected him as a stud and top pairing guy.

It's tracking top 4D, not top 2D at this point in time. Still good but yes, I do think he is overrated to some degree.

Indca

Mar 16, 2022
He's been the 3rd most used dman of a team winning two cup in a row and on its way to at least a semis this year. I mean is he a number 1? No. But the way some guys around here pretend the 3rd most used dman of the best team in the league is bad and would not help us is totally ridiculous.
Can we please get over Sergachev and focus on present team we have, it's like a guy can not get over x girlfriend even after 5 years...

Reactions: jrom

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
He's a stud, you build a team around kids like Sergachev. Guhle, whom I really am a big fan of and have watched a TON hasn't proven anything yet as a pro, Serg has.

He's a top 3 on every team, in Montreal he's top 2
He would easily be our best dman. Edmunson is a #3 at most.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I know y'all are still bitter about the trade, but that doesn't mean you have to lie. He's a legit top 3 D-man on most teams. We'd be lucky to have him.

And he's 23!!!!
Nothing in my post was a lie. Of course I'd take him back, but we would still need a top pairing dman because Sergachev isn't one. He's Tampa's 4th best dman and MTL's best dman, what does that tell you?

Habs

Feb 28, 2002
Nothing in my post was a lie. Of course I'd take him back, but we would still need a top pairing dman because Sergachev isn't one. He's Tampa's 4th best dman and MTL's best dman, what does that tell you?
Tampa has 2 all-star , future hall of famers on the blueline?

He would easily be our best dman. Edmunson is a #3 at most.

that's what Edmundson is supposed to be, he's a perfect 3-4. Our blueline is in such disarray now, along with our goaltending, they should just give us Bedard now.

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
He is overrated to some degree. I agree there. Still young and being sheltered so is there untapped potential? I say yes on offense but he has growth to go through yet in terms of being more reliable in his own end.

Might top out into a Klingberg type where 2 years ago, some projected him as a stud and top pairing guy.

It's tracking top 4D, not top 2D at this point in time. Still good but yes, I do think he is overrated to some degree.
Yes i agree that he can and im sure he will still improve but imo Guhle will be the better player between the two and thats what i was talking about

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Yes i agree that he can and im sure he will still improve but imo Guhle will be the better player between the two and thats what i was talking about

Not sure where Guhle tops out at but he's been focusing on learning how to play D so I think he has a good base to fall back on if the offense don't come.

Who is going to be better? Not sure. I just think that Sergachev has not reached that top end some think he had a few years ago.

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
Not sure where Guhle tops out at but he's been focusing on learning how to play D so I think he has a good base to fall back on if the offense don't come.

Who is going to be better? Not sure. I just think that Sergachev has not reached that top end some think he had a few years ago.
to be honnest i was high on Sergachev but imo he hasnt taken that next step,not that hes bad hes not and im sure he can improve but Guhle has really been impressive specially since the trade obviously its still the juniors but theres something about him that stands out alot and im never big on prospects i think he becomes a good # 2

Reactions: Habs Halifax

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Do people actually think Sergachev would've been properly developed and utilized here under coaches like Julien and Ducharme? His ass would've been stapled to the bench after every turnover and he would've probably been healthy scratched for "safe veterans" like Jon Merrill. He'd be an upgrade over a lot of the shit we have on our D now, but there is no way our prior coaching and management would've properly developed him into the player he is today.

If there is anything to bitch about, it would be a legit #1 D in McAvoy went a few picks after the Habs took Sergachev.

Habs

Feb 28, 2002

DROUIN IZ AWEZOME WE WON DAT TRADE 100%

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad