Proposal: TML-PHI- SJS. Update ***

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

zcaptain

Apr 4, 2012
Yeah, I looked on Capfriendly and saw his discounted amount..............2.5 is too much

Last edited:

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
by Hertl. the fact that you are so ignorant on this topic means you really shouldn't be posting proposals on this board.
Hey relax with the language, if you knew how to read , you would not be an idiot. I did say that if a team makes an offer he would have to accept it .
Don’t get nasty because you know he will go for almost nothing. What I offered is the best SJS will get .

Marner4Life

Feb 12, 2019
1 Hertl can choose team he wants to be traded to
2 leafs tried grit last year , problem was scoring.
3. Past 4 years it has been scoring, not grit or defence , reason not winning 1st round .
They tried Grit last year, lol they got shutdown by grit last year!

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
OP made an offer for Hertl, received immediate backlash, and then as soon as 1 sharks fan (who is the most pessimistic fan you'll fan on our forum) agreed with him he starts telling everyone how little Hertl is worth and has SJ by the balls. Okay...

shortfuze

Apr 23, 2007
toronto
I think almost any team that has a interest in Hertl can top that prospect
obviously rebuilding teams and teams that arent close to the playoffs wont trade any prospects, so who knows how many prospects that eliminates. you have legit teams that really dont need to trade a top prospect. than you have teams that just wont trade a top prospect for hertl IE. braden schneider. could be wrong but i cant see the rangers making a trade like that. so just curious. what better prospects out there would be traded for Hertl? the first couple of sites i looked up has robertson as a top 20 prospect and some dont. sounds like a pretty darn good prospect.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
But Hertl chooses team , 3 Czech players in Toronto and a contender for cup , no brainer.
Other teams have no say or even ask if they are not on his list .
You have no idea if Toronto will be on his list. So what if there's 3 Czech players? He hasn't played in Czechia in 9 years, and I'm sure he would waive his NTC to go to almost any contender. With that said, the most recent indications is he wants to re-sign with the sharks, so we don't need to settle for a low offer.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
obviously rebuilding teams and teams that arent close to the playoffs wont trade any prospects, so who knows how many prospects that eliminates. you have legit teams that really dont need to trade a top prospect. than you have teams that just wont trade a top prospect for hertl IE. braden schneider. could be wrong but i cant see the rangers making a trade like that. so just curious. what better prospects out there would be traded for Hertl? the first couple of sites i looked up has robertson as a top 20 prospect and some dont. sounds like a pretty darn good prospect.
What sites other than the Hockey news top 100 prospects. That one was written by a Leaf's beat writer.
I stand by my statement in that the Sharks can get a better prospect in addition to a 1st

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
What sites other than the Hockey news top 100 prospects. That one was written by a Leaf's beat writer.
I stand by my statement in that the Sharks can get a better prospect in addition to a 1st

He was top 20 of high majority of 2021 top ranking , maybe he will fall a little bit because of his injuries for 2022 rankings but he still an elite prospect.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
He was top 20 of high majority of 2021 top ranking , maybe he will fall a little bit because of his injuries for 2022 rankings but he still an elite prospect.
Fans keep saying that without providing a link. One did but it was written by a Toronto beat writer so.....

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
The point was that your argument alludes to Robertson being damaged goods, and you were using a fractured leg that fully healed in 10 weeks as misleading info on his potential.

It is fine if you don't like the return, or doubt his potential as a prospect, (for the record, I am not really high on Robertson either), but you are arguing that he is not a top prospect, when he is Toronto's top prospect.

Maybe you are misunderstanding the term top prospect?

Top prospect usually refers to the top prospect in an organization. It does not refer to top 25 or 50 prospect in the league. That would be worded "top 25" or "top 50" prospect in the league".

Fully healed and being able to play needs actual games played to make such a determination and for him to actually make it. A risk I'm not willing to trade for. As for Toronto's top prospect, I'd say that title belongs to Rodion Amirov.

shortfuze

Apr 23, 2007
toronto
And yet you can’t name a team or prospect that could beat it.
Keep grasping at straws

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
And yet you can’t name a team or prospect that could beat it.
Keep grasping at straws
I mean MN, BOS, WSH off the top of my head. Other teams that could probably offer at least similar prospects but with less question marks: COL, CGY, CAR, FLA, EDM, NYR. Do all these teams offer their prospects that are better/the same? Probably not but they definitely could.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
If the flyers are retaining 50% on a player and getting a 2nd back I think it'll be ristolainen. Braun for a 3rd

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
SJS- Hertl , 50% retained. Has a 3 team trade clause. Czech friends with leafs , just saying
TML- 1st 2022, Robertson, maybe now Robertson is to much

PHI- Braun 50% retained
TML- 2nd 2022, 7th 2022

Mikheyev- trade for a 3rd pick or better
Dermott- trade for a 3rd pick or better
Ritchie - trade , add a 3rd 2022 and a 5th 2023
Sign - Ho- Sang 750 000 before deadline.

Bunting- Matthews- Marner
Hertl- Tavares- Nylander
Kerfoot- Kempf- Kase
Engval- Spezza- Simmonds
Ho-Sang
Rielly- Braun
Muzzin-Brodie
Sandin - Holl
Liljegren

Dude your mom just yelled for you to get off the game console and go outside for awhile.

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
Fans keep saying that without providing a link. One did but it was written by a Toronto beat writer so.....

Pronman from athletic ranked him 18 th 2020 dont remember in 2021, tsn, bleachereport or just watch every one who did an affiliated nhl prospect ranking... he always high on every ranking

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi

You watch prospect the year they was draft when robertson had 17 ( he was maybe the younger player of the draft) and hes like 12 older than marco rossi who was draft a year later. It was the reason why toronto get him late in second and he exploded the next year at his 18 years season with 55 goal in 46 games and finish #1 in the ohl in front jack quinn with less than 16 games played. His brother jason scored 48 goal in 62 a year sooner to give you an idea.

So you need to watch affiliated nhl prospect ranking a year later and you will see him jump into top 20 of best nhl prospect on every ranking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad