Proposal: TML-PHI- SJS. Update ***

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
You watch prospect the year they was draft when robertson had 17 ( he was maybe the younger player of the draft) and hes like 12 older than marco rossi who was draft a year later. It was the reason why toronto get him late in second and he exploded the next year at his 18 years season with 55 goal in 46 games and finish #1 in the ohl in front jack quinn with less than 16 games played. His brother jason scored 48 goal in 62 a year sooner to give you an idea.

So you need to watch affiliated nhl prospect ranking a year later and you will see him jump into top 20 of best nhl prospect on every ranking
Get back too me when grows 4 inches. The Sharks have/are going to lose all their top 6 size so another Smurf is of little value.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Robertson is the best prospect San Jose can get IMO. Anyone who is definitely above him is probably not available at all.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Out for a little troll?

Nope.
IMO, Robertson is about as good of a prospect that ever gets traded without a superstar going the other way (Eichel / Krebs for example).

Name a better prospect that would be made available for him if you think there's one.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Everybody will know or at the very least chime in at if Hertl is traded

I'd bet if you made a list of guys, but I'm not letting HF posters decide who is better than a Leafs prospect. HF hates the Leafs. lol

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
Get back too me when grows 4 inches. The Sharks have/are going to lose all their top 6 size so another Smurf is of little value.

Debrincat, marchand, patrick kane, point, konecny, kaprisov, zuccarello, keller, hugues, jarvis, martin st-louis, gionta, girard, gaudreau, ellis, marchessault, gallagher and and.... theyre probably not enough good for you because of their size...

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
Debrincat, marchand, patrick kane, point, konecny, kaprisov, zuccarello, keller, hugues, jarvis, martin st-louis, gionta, girard, gaudreau, ellis, marchessault are probably not enough good for you because of their size...
Not when all their future top 6 prospects are under 6 ft
If he's all that and a bag of chips...keep him

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
Not when all their future top 6 prospects are under 6 ft
If he's all that and a bag of chips...keep him

anyway i dont think hertl will give a 1st and a top prospect in term of value. Maybe a 1st and a B prospect but thats it...

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
The last rental player to give a top a 1st pick and top prospect or something similar or higher... his name was martin st louis...an hall of famer...
Not quite
Here’s the trade

The Rangers got Martin St. Louis in exchange for Ryan Callahan, a 2014 conditional second round pick and a 2015 first round pick. Wait, there’s more and it was all about the conditions. Here they are:
  1. The 2014 conditional second round pick became a first rounder if the Rangers made the 2014 Eastern Conference Finals. They did.
  2. If the Lightning re-signed Ryan Callahan, the Rangers would receive Tampa’s 2015 second round pick and the Lightning would get the Rangers’ 2015 seventh round pick. They did.
So the final damage was Martin St. Louis and Tampa’s second round pick in the 2015 draft in exchange for Ryan Callahan, the Rangers’ first round picks in 2014 and 2015 and the Rangers’ seventh round pick in 2015.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad