Confirmed with Link: Tkachuk signed a seven-year, $57.5 million deal. The AAV is 8.214 million

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
A touch higher than I'd have liked but within the range of acceptable given the circumstances

I actually prefer 7 years to 8, I personally would have aimed at 6 to start off but whatever. 8 years is a really long time after all.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
LET'SSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AFTER EVERYTHING WE WENT THROUGH AND SEEING ALL MY ABSOLUTE FAV STARS LEAVE, I SUPRESSED ANY EXCITEMENT FOR THIS TO POSSIBLY HAPPEN AND IT DID, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn over 8 mil tho, lol.

Reactions: DrEasy

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
A touch higher than I'd have liked but within the range of acceptable given the circumstances

I actually prefer 7 years to 8, I personally would have aimed at 6 to start off but whatever. 8 years is a really long time after all.
Couldn't agree more. I'm not a fan of anything over 6 years but at least we didn't give 7 years to a 28 year old.

Reactions: Micklebot

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
That Suzuki contract probably set the market.

If Brady grows to a 60+ point player tho, then ir's worth it

It's definitely encouraging that he was willing to sign long-term, and that management was willing to pay

Reactions: Raze The Stray

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

The hesitancy to offer signing bonuses is disappointing imo, particularly for a guy like Brady with residency in the states, we could offer signing bonuses with bigger tax benefits than the cost of servicing a loan to help us pay them, bring down the overal salary to match and both sides are better off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad