Confirmed with Link: Tkachuk signed a seven-year, $57.5 million deal. The AAV is 8.214 million

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ToasterStutzle

Aug 10, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
View media item 9729
url
Me writing down all the names who called BT spoiled or ungrateful to crap on everytime he scores a GWG this season.
url

Reactions: Bevans and Tragedy

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
LETSSSSS EFFFFFINNNGGG GOOOO BOYSSS

FINALLY.

The extra overpay is worth it just so I dont have to read anymore 'he wants out of ottawa' and Brady for Lafeniere proposals on here.

We knew it was gonna be an overpay but this team is no where near the cap and this deal alone will help get the other american guys here signed like Norris, Sanderson, Pinto and Boucher.

Hell to the yes.

Brady wanting to stay here long term will not only guarantee our other Americans want to stay, but it'll go a long way in attracting UFAs to Ottawa as well.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I might be in the minority, but I'm just filled with a sense of dread over this signing.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Yeah, not a fan of the AAV. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt us in the future when we're up against the cap!

Reactions: DrEasy

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
Hell to the yes.

Brady wanting to stay here long term will not only guarantee our other Americans want to stay, but it'll go a long way in attracting UFAs to Ottawa as well.

There's never any guarantees on player retention. This only guarantees Tkachuk is here for the next 7 years (assuming no trade).

But, it helps. And that's all you can hope for. If Brady really is the leader that he appears to be on this team, others will hopefully follow.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Outstanding news, way to hold out Pierre and get the long term deal, and not short.
No signing bonuses.
Brady must have told his uncle, brother and Dad, screw it, I want to play.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
There's never any guarantees on player retention. This only guarantees Tkachuk is here for the next 7 years (assuming no trade).

But, it helps. And that's all you can hope for. If Brady really is the leader that he appears to be on this team, others will hopefully follow.

I'd say it does guarantee guys like Norris and Sanderson will stay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad