Confirmed with Link: Tkachuk signed a seven-year, $57.5 million deal. The AAV is 8.214 million

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Crookshank

Brandon
Apr 18, 2021
Svech
Makar
Heiskanen
Pettersson
Brady

who doesn't belong ?

and where have i ever called Brady mediocre?
I thought we were comparing?

Makar / Heiskanen are defensemen

Peter is a highly skilled centerman on a bridge

Svech and Brady are heavy winger signed long term at a differnce in price of not enough to matter... good comparable.

Reactions: Deku

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Weird seeing people double down on the Brady negativity. Might be time to add the trolls to the list.

Some people simply must shit on everything.

go for it.. its a overpayment we are allowed to bash him for it if we want.. unless he scores 65-70 points this deal is a bust.. 50-55 points and these so called "intangables" people love to say about him wont live up to the deal.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Me I was very hard on Brady during the past few weeks but now that he signed long term Im happy about that, I like Brady as a hockey player I just wished he's family would've stayed out of it but Im very excited about Brady staying here long term. Let's gooooo SENS!!!!

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Probably saved the franchise today. Funny, I posted this:

I really think that his ego requires him to be the highest paid player on the team. I think he will sign for anything over 8.

8.1 or 8.25 long term

coladin, Oct 4, 2021
Yep I agree...could not see how they could recover from another Stone/Karlsson thing

Reactions: coladin

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Col is about as overated as they come,yes they have some nice pieces..But two major flaws ,no depth after line one and that defense is far too soft and has no balance...A big heavy team with depth will beat them again just watch

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
go for it.. its a overpayment we are allowed to bash him for it if we want.. unless he scores 65-70 points this deal is a bust.. 50-55 points and these so called "intangables" people love to say about him wont live up to the deal.

Yeah that mind set of “I’m allowed to bash people because…” is just pure and simple shit. Especially when you’re nothing but a spectator…

But hey, you do you I guess.

Reactions: thammias

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
No joke I told myself "I am going to wake up and the first video that will appear on my feed on YouTube will be ThatHockeyGuy with a Brady has signed an extension" and low and behold I received just that. All of this, just a year less and two hundred grand more. Some of us were questioning his loyalty. Some of us were questioning whether he thought we were a contending team. For now, let's just hope his plane arrives on time.

Agent Zuuuub

Jan 2, 2015
Weird seeing people double down on the Brady negativity. Might be time to add the trolls to the list.

Ya agent Zub has proven he’s nothing more than a second rate troll

im not sure why you would think that way. Being critical isn't the same as trolling, but wtvr.

btw I think we were forced into this deal and overpayment due to a lot of factors but I'm glad Tkachuk is on the roster for the opener.

and I'm very happy that Melnyk put his money where his mouth is. That is the most encouraging thing of all. Maybe the FYOUs are actually real?

Reactions: DrEasy

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Yeah that mind set of “I’m allowed to bash people because…” is just pure and simple shit. Especially when you’re nothing but a spectator…

But hey, you do you I guess.

i am bashing him because i disagree with the DEAL .. jesus everyone has to agree with you or what?

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
i am bashing him because i disagree with the DEAL not just because .. jesus everyone has to agree with you or what?

Not at all, I’m simply commenting on you claims of having the “right to bash people”.

Sounds like shitty behaviour in a general sense no?

Yourkeyparka

Oct 15, 2010
Wow, no kidding. I mean, I get we were all super agitated BEFORE he signed what we literally all called he'd sign for, but AFTER? Go away.

Brady's biggest intagible - making Stutz happier and safer...very good things will come from his presence in the locker room and on the ice. For everyone on the team as well. Leading warrior and bringin the other Sens into the battle - and there will be battles this year. I am very happy w 7 years and not a huge overpayment when you look at some other insane contracts out there on the other teams. Well done Dorion !

Union2017

Welcome to Ottawa, Michael Andlauer.
Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
Remember when we managed to eliminate the Devils from the playoffs (2007?), when Mike Fisher threw Brodeur off of his game by messing with him (pushed his skate and him off balance if I remember correctly)? Brady will be doing stuff like that and then some all the time in every play off game we ever play in the next 7 years.

Reactions: topshelf15

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
im not sure why you would think that way. Being critical isn't the same as trolling, but wtvr.

btw I think we were forced into this deal and overpayment due to a lot of factors but I'm glad Tkachuk is on the roster for the opener.

and I'm very happy that Melnyk put his money where his mouth is. That is the most encouraging thing of all. Maybe the FYOUs are actually real?

Yup, huge mystery why you’re being called a troll.

Reactions: Crookshank
Oct 10, 2010

Contract has some concern but which big money contract doesn’t is the way I look at it

I’m glad he’s back and hope he lives up to the expectations that come from such a contract like the one he signed.

Reactions: Agent Zuuuub

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Contract has some concern but which big money contract doesn’t is the way I look at it

I’m glad he’s back and hope he lives up to the expectations that come from such a contract like the one he signed.

Glad we finally agree on something :)

I mean yeah it has potential to be an over pay, but I mean who immediately jumps to relishing bashing the kid if he doesn’t meet expectations, the very day he signs the deal.

We just signed the heart and soul, and captain to a 7 year deal. It’s a day to celebrate!

In my opinion anyways lol

Reactions: OttawaSenators11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad