Recalled/Assigned: Tinordi sent down (March 29. 2013)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I love his skating. There were a few posters trying to say that he'll be like Gill but his mobility will make him a legit #4 when he fills out his frame.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
He looked good. He's a strong skater and showed some solid passing skills. He played more than 14 minutes tonight and definitely did not look out of place. He needs a bit more strength. He's a weed out there, but like what I've seen so far.

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
I missed the game (I saw the Devils goal, seriously depressing PK) but his stat line looks good. Almost 15 minutes, plus two with a point in a 2-1 win.

Pateryn averaged 9:36 with no shots over 3 games.

It's early but I would not be surprised if he's in the NHL long term. He needs to add 20 pounds of muscle but the habs need someone on the PK now. He can add the muscle over the next summer or three.

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
I was actually impressed with his skating. He's come a long, LONG way from the time he was drafted.

Sure he's improved, but his skating has never been a problem, it's actually always been one of the most impressive things about him.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Good debut for the big guy. Had a couple of rough moments early but settled in and finished strong. I've always been a fan of his and I think he has a bright future with us.

Goldthorpe

Meditating Guru
Jan 22, 2003
Montreal
He needs seasoning, but he has all the tools he needs to become ideally a stay-at-home top 4. Impress by the skating like everybody else.

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
Judging from his first game, he looks NHL ready. He pretty fast for a 6'7 235lbs defenseman. He reminds me so much of Braydon Coburn. I think Tinordi and Subban will be the backbone of our defense for many years to come. If only we still had McDonagh.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Judging from his first game, he looks NHL ready. He pretty fast for a 6'7 235lbs defenseman. He reminds me so much of Braydon Coburn. I think Tinordi and Subban will be the backbone of our defense for many years to come. If only we still had McDonagh.

I could be wrong, but last I checked he was 6'6, 218.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
He had a great game !
He had some positioning problem but he had a great game overall! While Pateryn was almost flawless with his positioning I still think Tinordi came out with the upper-hand.

We have such a great D prospect pool, it's crazy. In some time we will get to see Ellis and Beaulieu up here too. See what they're made off.

I think Tities should stay if he keeps up this play.

/over.

samsquanch9*

fh1gIlC.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad