Recalled/Assigned: Tinordi sent down (March 29. 2013)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the info, I didn't know that rule didn't apply to prospects playing in the AHL. Is it also the case in the ECHL? (sorry if this is a little OT, I'm curious)

The only time you burn a contract year is if they are junior aged.

I think he showed he can "survive" at the NHL level. The question is going to be whether that is better for his development, or whether being a cornerstone on the Bulldogs is better. End of the day, to me, it just depends on who we sign in the off-season. If we could get a top-4 guy who bumps Emelin down, I'd like that. In which case Tinordi isn't hurt by playing big time on a less-feeble Hamilton team. If we can't sign that D, Tinordi's "survive" mode is as good for us as about any bottom-pairing UFA.

I hope that they don't plan on Tinordi being in the top 6 next season, that they bring him along slowly by spliting time between Hamilton and the Habs. Let him steal a job at some point but not hand him one over the summer (not that I would expect them to).

hogtownhabsfan*

We've allowed 5 or more in three straight. We need to limit goals. Tinordi can help.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
Yep call up Tinordi and plya with 7D.

Weber was almost our best D tonight which says a lot. Markov, Gorges and Bouillon are tired. Play with 7D so you can mangae their ice time better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad