Ticket/Attendance Discussion: The Sequel

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Wait what? I thought season ticket holders were going to be able to pick up a bobblehead per seat?
According to this, they are.

The actual season ticket holder of record gets the bobbleheads this year. To hog or distribute as they see fit. I think what has changed is there is no bobblehead game, which all share partners had a shot at through their group ticket draft. Unless they had a very Draconian SSH who simply said, Bobblehead Night is mine. You can draft from what's left. :laugh:

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
According to this, they are.

The actual season ticket holder of record gets the bobbleheads this year. To hog or distribute as they see fit. I think what has changed is there is no bobblehead game, which all share partners had a shot at through their group ticket draft. Unless they had a very Draconian SSH who simply said, Bobblehead Night is mine. You can draft from what's left. :laugh:
None of this has been communicated directly.

Cypruss

Stand up for your beliefs.
Oct 18, 2018
LaSalle, Manitoba
Strictly speaking that wasn't the first in-game program - just a publication by the Sun to set up the 2011-12 season.

I actually met Peter Nygard at 529 once. He was such a sociable and friendly fellow; who knew he had such a dark side?

m.
Good stuff on the source of the book. Either way, sucks that it’s there with the great new autograph on the cover.

My wife and I met him long time ago. Could smell the slime all over him and heard items related to current event.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Getting back to Season Ticket talk, as a share partner in ST since 2011, I'm royally pissed off that True North isn't making the Morrissey bobble head available to season ticket holders unless they buy tickets to additional games with the Morrissey bobble head as a promotion. The first promotion game is against the Wild a game I'm already going to with my son, and we have collected every bobble head since Andrew Ladd. Not only that the ticket prices are discounted on top of the bobble head while I'm paying the full rate without getting one. I don't know who makes their marketing decisions, but I swear they are doing their damn best to chase away every last season ticket holder. There is not a single advantage anymore to being a season ticket holder, other then to pay twice as much to watch games live as the single game ticket buyer.
Sounds about right for TNSE "customer disservice"

FiveHoled

Jul 2, 2016
West Coast
My wife and I are planning on making a trek to WPG to catch some of the first round in late April, hopefully games 1-4. We will be in town from the 21st to the 28th of April.

Questions ..

What's the best and safest way to get tickets?
What's the best place to catch a game when the team is on the road?
Which hotel would be best suited for this occasion?

Thanks.

Reactions: SLAYER

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
My wife and I are planning on making a trek to WPG to catch some of the first round in late April, hopefully games 1-4. We will be in town from the 21st to the 28th of April.

Questions ..

What's the best and safest way to get tickets?
What's the best place to catch a game when the team is on the road?
Which hotel would be best suited for this occasion?

Thanks.
Delta, Ramada or the alt are all downtown and less than 5 minute walk to the stadium.

Delta is the priciest. Alt is best value.

Fan first is best place to get tickets resold.

The tavern down town or Boston pizza downtown are 2 great places to watch games.

HighFlyingJets

Sep 30, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
13,786 Attendance for Wednesday's game vs Sharks.

• Game was heavily discounted (seats were priced just slightly above SSH pricing)
  • Promotions for "valentines day" selling seats with giveaways
  • Team is top 8 in League

Reactions: Cypruss

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

• Game was heavily discounted (seats were priced just slightly above SSH pricing)
13,038 average. Winnipeg teams past and present at the bottom of the league.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast

That's sad ... every business in Winnipeg should be scooping these tickets up and giving them away to customers. I guarantee you their profits would increase.
Maybe the Jets should play some of their home games here in Vancouver ... I know they would sell out here.

• Haha
Reactions: The Blue Baron

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia
Strictly speaking that wasn't the first in-game program - just a publication by the Sun to set up the 2011-12 season.

I actually met Peter Nygard at 529 once. He was such a sociable and friendly fellow; who knew he had such a dark side?

m.
Correct. The real first in game program had a full page Don’s Photo ad on the back cover.

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
Someone on reddit has noticed that ST prices for next season appear to be going down from this year's prices.

Looks like 10% reductions on average. Re-jigged the value in a few sections. UB3 which are the top rows in the centre section of upper deck was the third most expensive upper deck last year, and has been reduced over 20% to be cheaper than the front rows of other upper deck sections. Also added a new cheapest tier of seat in the defend twice upper deck behind the nets. Down 30% from last year, $1730 for a season.

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
I think they have a shot at 4 or 5 more sellouts this season. Edmonton game, Vegas game on Thurs night before Good Friday, Ottawa game on Saturday of long weekend, final game of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad