OT: Thread About Nothing (TaN #...lost count)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I don’t see Giannis or Jrue Holliday anywhere. Those pictures must be from far away.
Pretty close really. The first one of the two bucks is about 35 yards away. The second one is only about 10 yards away.

Pictures aren't good its tough snapping pictures with my phone, trying to be as still as possible with my hand held low and close to my body to avoid unnecessary movement...I don't get to really zoom or focus or much of anything....just snap :)

Reactions: My3Sons and Guadana

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Pretty close really. The first one of the two bucks is about 35 yards away. The second one is only about 10 yards away.

Pictures aren't good its tough snapping pictures with my phone, trying to be as still as possible with my hand held low and close to my body to avoid unnecessary movement...I don't get to really zoom or focus or much of anything....just snap :)
Again, where are the Bigfoot photos. We are counting on you to come through for us.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
got to love calling cops again...

soon they will know me on a first name basis... like they can't see my number come up to begin with.

i need action.

when the system fails you, don't fail yourself.

where i live in not someone else's playground.

enough.

• Wow
Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
got to love calling cops again...

soon they will know me on a first name basis... like they can't see my number come up to begin with.

i need action.

when the system fails you, don't fail yourself.

where i live in not someone else's playground.

enough.
Sounds like you have some neighborhood issues?

And while we’re talking about it, I would totally love to throw a Molotov at this car that the horn keeps going off. Sometimes at all hours of the night. I don’t understand how the horn keeps going off. Someone has to be hitting the panic button, but how does that happen in the middle of the night? Is the person literally sleeping with their keys in their bed and rolling over onto them? And when it does go off, sometimes it takes them two minutes to shut it off. That’s literally a two minutes, which is a long time.

It woke me up early this morning when I was trying to sleep in. This is a recurring theme with these pieces of shit.

Reactions: My3Sons

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

And while we’re talking about it, I would totally love to throw a Molotov at this car that the horn keeps going off. Sometimes at all hours of the night. I don’t understand how the horn keeps going off. Someone has to be hitting the panic button, but how does that happen in the middle of the night? Is the person literally sleeping with their keys in their bed and rolling over onto them? And when it does go off, sometimes it takes them two minutes to shut it off. That’s literally a two minutes, which is a long time.

It woke me up early this morning when I was trying to sleep in. This is a recurring theme with these pieces of shit.

shits getting worse... the amount of speeding virgins on motorbikes that 'pop! pop! ....reving on thorough has gotten to wits end. ...cars with aftermarket mufflers backfiring on command..... I DONT LIVE IN f***ING TEL AVIV!

they dont live here and have no reason to stop what they do.. as the police only says '

report online.....fill in form and add licence plate....

ha, good luck getting it.

it's ok. i'm gonna go talk to the councillor of the specific ward where i live.. (ive met her and talked to her numerous times (she's just as pissed as i am... i just want to figure out how things can be changed faster)

im also calling the township on this (as per police recommendation)

this is the beginning of the end of this shit......i wont stop until there is noticeable change.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010

I once had a car where the alarm was going off by itself and it ended up being a dome light inside the car that was activating by itself and it would set off the car alarm. Ended up being some sort of a recall.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I once had a car where the alarm was going off by itself and it ended up being a dome light inside the car that was activating by itself and it would set off the car alarm. Ended up being some sort of a recall.
When it first started happening I did think maybe there was a defect causing it to go off by itself.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

my truck had a recall... very minor but i made a half specatcle of the situation at the dealership ..... mocking, annoyed as f***

when i said im not impressed with this....

'i have to take 'my time' to be here for something you guys did (mazda company that is)... i could be making good money working if i wasnt here right now

so where's my lunch voucher?'

there wasn't one.

'you know cadillac gives a nominal amount for lunch'

it went on and on... (but the repair was 1.5 h so i took a walk)

but free coffee.....i mocked the shit out of it.

Last edited:

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

oh. the humanity!

the hype video in the link is pure comedy gold ...this shit has to be self aware......it might as well be an SNL skit...... soo much going on ... he can play it but it might as well be useless otherwise.... spinal tap would be proud

///

this is michel angelo batio shit... ... good for a laugh on the one song he plays it. :laugh:

it's interesting to see it live...shit like this is vegas pageantry

what's that rick nielson?!

Last edited:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Saturday morning baitfish. Tied for a friend who requested the colors. Maybe difficult to tell but there are 4 colors of fibers from bottom to top white, silver, gray and black on the back. Gonna bang out a dozen today.

IMG_20230915_102032028.jpg

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How many of y'all trace your roots of hockey-thread commentary back to the old forums on nj.com?
i was there until it became a complete shit show and unbearable
I know I chimed in a few times on there, but it was kind of unbearable even in the beginning haha.

I'm pretty sure there were quite a few trolls on there that were Rangers fans.

Reactions: 4check22

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I know I chimed in a few times on there, but it was kind of unbearable even in the beginning haha.

I'm pretty sure there were quite a few trolls on there that were Rangers fans.

i had the same name there.....it got really bad at the end of my time .. wingman77 was there and also made the crossover to here around the same time if i remember correctly (although i dont see his name on the members list here anymore)

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
What an absolutely gorgeous day

Going to sit outside, smoke a cigar and enjoy this beautiful day.

Reactions: Guadana

My3Sons

Sponsor
What an absolutely gorgeous day

Going to sit outside, smoke a cigar and enjoy this beautiful day.

I’m going to do laundry and set up the automatic receptacle for the robot vacuum and move some stuff from the garage into the attic. To be fair I was out for a bike ride earlier and it was glorious weather

My3Sons

Sponsor
My buddy just called me and said I saw that big buck along the hedgerow.

I told him if there is a bustle in the hedgerow don't be alarmed.

He said what? I said nevermind.
You confused him with two different references. He thought you were talking about throwing a naked baby in a pool.

Reactions: Guadana and JimEIV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad