OT - NO POLITICS Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Saw a turtle crossing the road I stopped to make sure it got close to the center median. I wish I just stopped and picked it up. Going to be sad if I see dead turtle on the road.

Reactions: BMC

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.

Just to give you a perspective of the size of a Grizzly Bear

View attachment 895067

What the f*** is that?

Surely this is a joke.

IF it's for real and this guy hunted it for sport, he's a scumbag.

So, I have had 2 weeks with no AC. Finally the part is due in tomorrow.

:crossfing

Could you just get a small AC in the interum for, say, your living room or wherever you spend most of your time at home?

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
What the f*** is that?

Surely this is a joke.

Could you just get a small AC in the interum for, say, your living room or wherever you spend most of your time at home?
Agreed. Not an animal I'd ever consider hunting. The only way I'd ever shoot is if one is coming at me, lol.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
Click on your picture - upper right
Click on account details- make your change.
Thanks for your response.

When I click on the upper right of my avatar in this thread, I get "Visual Search," "Save to Collections" and "Settings."

I don't see "Account Details."

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton

Attachments

• IMG_2975.jpeg
    IMG_2975.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2976.jpeg
    IMG_2976.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Ludwig Fell Down

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
What the f*** is that?

Surely this is a joke.

Hunting's not for me, and I especially object to trophy hunting which is what most bear shoots are. But a lot of the people who do it are otherwise perfectly decent folk. Often it's something that's generational and taken up by youngsters from their parents. So I try not to judge too much, as long as it's done with care and some sort of sustainability. A few beloved Bruins players both past and present hunt, including bear, which strikes me as deeply ironic, but there we are.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
So… I have an unopened bottle of 21 year Glenlivet that has just been on my shelf for too long. I’m looking to part with it, but selling booze on the internet is a little dicey. I know I can’t post it on eBay.

Any suggestions from the group?

Thanks.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
So… I have an unopened bottle of 21 year Glenlivet that has just been on my shelf for too long. I’m looking to part with it, but selling booze on the internet is a little dicey. I know I can’t post it on eBay.

Any suggestions from the group?

Thanks.

Perhaps you could donate it to some charity that could offer it as a prize.

Reactions: rfournier103

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
I am sitting on the couch with 4 fans on me...drinking iced tea...and rewatching Game of Thrones.

It has only been really bad 2 days.

Once fixed I will crank up the air until I am shivering.:brrr:
Do be careful about that. Sometimes, people transitioning from the very hot humid outside to a cool or even cold environment inside can have difficulty.

My sense is that you are well aware of any ancillary risks. Take care and stay cool,

😎

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Well a generally shitty day is now being capped off by multiple tornados in Chicago. Worst of it is east of us now, but downtown is fixin to get schwacked. Got a big one sighted at O Hare.

• Love
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad