Rumor: Things Not Left Unsaid 3 - Flyers Rumors and Media Mentions: Never Ending Circles

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
Who'd be opposed to trading laughton for krill marchenko's rights, signing him, and lining him up on the left side (he can play either wing) I personally like him and think there's another level to his game, just curious as to what you guys think

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
The rumor I saw was Farabee for Ostlund, Greenway + 4th
Love ostlund, but tbh gonna need that 4th to be a 2nd at the very minumum, likely a 1st in 26, farabee has been on of the better players at even strength, is a 50+ point player on a shit team with very little power play time, and on a good contract, ostlund is really good but Greenway is a train wreck and a cap dump in this scenario

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
No reason to trade Farabee at all. Should be/have been: Laughton, Konecny, Hathaway, Risto.

I wouldn’t trade or try to trade Farabee or Couts.

Last edited:

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Kolosov isn’t coming back? Lol. We’re losing top prospects at about the same rate we draft them 🤣

Good thing we have 3 firsts next year cause at this rate at least one of them is going to tell us to pound sand.

He was spotted there back on the 8th/9th to.

don't know where's gonna play though..unless khl just says screw it and tells the iihf to go scratch there ass

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
It's going to be slightly amusing to watch Fedotov and know that he's likely the reason that Kolosov isn't here. The organization better hope it works out for them.

I have doubts on the players and the processes but what else is new.

It may be spin but wasn't the origin of this that basically he is having trouble adapting to North America, misses his friends/family? I think i read that the flyers offered to fly his girlfriend over with him

FromOyVey2Matvei

Jul 15, 2023
Philadelphia
It's going to be slightly amusing to watch Fedotov and know that he's likely the reason that Kolosov isn't here. The organization better hope it works out for them.

I have doubts on the players and the processes but what else is new.
Wait… you mean a “rebuilding” team should’ve prioritized a 22 year old goalie over a 28 year old who had to take a full year away from hockey?

I swear only this organization could have Fedotov coming over turn into a negative by giving him an undeserved multi year extension and having him block Kolosov.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
It may be spin but wasn't the origin of this that basically he is having trouble adapting to North America, misses his friends/family? I think i read that the flyers offered to fly his girlfriend over with him
I'd miss my friends and family too if my prospective position was taken away within a week too.

Who knows what's really going on though but optically the clock is ticking if Fedotov is a bust.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2010
PA

He was spotted there back on the 8th/9th to.

don't know where's gonna play though..unless khl just says screw it and tells the iihf to go scratch there ass

From what I understand the KHL basically did that the other day by withdrawing from the IIHF or something like that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
From what I understand the KHL basically did that the other day by withdrawing from the IIHF or something like that.
They did. I don't know everything that means, but I know one of them is that they extended their season and have now basically made it impossible or KHL players to play in the World Championships, which unless they're imports, didn't matter anyways.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think it was ASF who said that. They were willing to do anything they had to do.

One thing they can't do is pay him more unless he's on the NHL roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad