Denver Post: The Varlamov Investigation: Part II *Read the MOD WARNING in post #1*

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Varlamov is not going to be deported, regardless of what happens in this case. Even if he were some nobody, the chances of him getting kicked out of the country for a lone 3rd degree misdemeanor conviction would be slim to none.

Last edited by a moderator:

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
Agreed and that helps argue my point - nobody should just assume Varlamov is getting off at this point because the girl didn't have two black eyes when she met the media the next day. The fact that the DA is even bringing along the case here points to the possibility that there's real evidence here, and that this isn't just a smear campaign or that the charges were an attempt to extort money.

If I was guessing I think Varlamov pleas to a lesser charge and most of this ends up being overhyped, but the DA's got at least something there to get the lesser charge. I'll be shocked if they let this end up in the hands of the jury. Honestly any possible subsequent deportation case is much larger and important than what happens here in Denver court.

This is the problem.

At this point, none of us have been able to see any type of evidence, just claims.

Also, you don't seem to be really understanding that the so called "evidence" can be as little as a bruise the size of a thumb print on an arm. It could also be a baseball-sized bruise. And thats kinda the point, we just dont know.

Personally, the way i'm just thinking though, is seeing as how the gf and lawyer took their quickest jump at getting on tv to help her case in the view of public opinion, you would think if there was something really bad, she woulda shown it. It would help her so much to create a slam dunk case in her favor. Also, it would apply so much more pressure on Varlamov with the constant questioning if there was photographic evidence all over the news.

Thats what makes me skeptical.
Had she completely stayed in the dark, off television, off radio, stayed private about the whole matter, id understand not showing any bruises.

But to be on tv, sending her model pictures, interviews, and not showing even a shred or speck of a bruise...just seems fishy.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I still want to know the timeline. How long she was out of the house for, where she went. If she calls the cops say 8 hours after the alleged incident how are they going to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that any bruising occurred when they said it did?

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
I still want to know the timeline. How long she was out of the house for, where she went. If she calls the cops say 8 hours after the alleged incident how are they going to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that any bruising occurred when they said it did?

The color of bruises can generally determine how long ago it happened.

A blue-ish colored bruise generally requires anywhere from 1 to 5 days.

I cant really recall the timeline. Does anyone remember what time she was allegedly injured and at what time she went to police.

Relaxedriley

Slightly Sober
Mar 1, 2012
Oregon
The color of bruises can generally determine how long ago it happened.

A blue-ish colored bruise generally requires anywhere from 1 to 5 days.

I cant really recall the timeline. Does anyone remember what time she was allegedly injured and at what time she went to police.

It was a day and a half to two days later if I recall correctly.

Edit: day to day in a half I think actually.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
Didn't it happen Monday night?

And Varly turned himself into the police Wednesday night, I'm pretty sure.

I know it was the last game of the World Series, because I was bummed about the Cards losing, then even more bummed when I heard this news. It wasn't a good night lol

Crisp Breakout

Jan 3, 2011
Chicago
Adrian Dater said:
When contacted by SI on Nov. 5 about the possibility of interviewing his client, Abrams asked, “What kind of fee are you offering?†When told SI does not pay for interviews, he replied, “Oh, O.K. She’s a little tired from giving interviews. I’m sure you can understand. Thanks so much for the call.†He then hung up.

Link

oko

Mar 31, 2004
Latvia
Apparently here is an entire Russian tv show with new appearances by the girl but also people on Varly's side. if anyone can understand it and let us know if there is any actual information in it that would be great!

http://russia.tv/video/show/brand_id/5169/episode_id/929059

Nothing new.
Varly's father: he tells me nothing. He don't want to give any arguments for Evgeniya's lawyers.
Evgeniya's sister: there are photos of cuts taken in hospital.
Evgeniya: I want him to recieve discipline - he have to say openly: "I have done it". I don't want to recieve any money. I will not answer the question who will pay for lawyers services.
[After this Evgeniya's lawyer adviced her to stop this interview]
Varly's friend: he just came over from party and Evgeniya was upset, he sent her home because she behaved inappropriate. She started to hit him with fists. He tried to stop her, holding hands. That all.
Evgeniya's friend (Elina Bandeeva): she hit him. He tried to stop her, holding hands, then went to sleep. Next morning she decided to seek lawyer's advice. Now Evgeniya is lying because she want money from him.

sorry for my english :(

MvpKinnon

Jul 23, 2011
Helsinki, Finland
Nothing new.
Varly's father: he tells me nothing. He don't want to give any arguments for Evgeniya's lawyers.
Evgeniya: I want him to recieve discipline - he have to say openly: "I have done it". I don't want to recieve any money. I will not answer the question who will pay for lawyers services.
Varly's friend: he just came over from party and Evgeniya was upset, he sent her home because she behaved inappropriate. She started to hit him with fists. He tried to stop her, holding hands. That all.
Evgeniya's friend (Elina Bandeeva): she hit him. He tried to stop her, holding hands, then went to sleep. Next morning she decided to seek lawyer's advice. Now Evgeniya is lying because she want money from him.

Thanks for the translation again! You're right, nothing new..

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Thanks for the translation again! You're right, nothing new..

Well now there's a second person (Varly's friend) publicly supporting the same story that Evgeniya's "friend" Elina is saying about how she's lying. That's new.

rpontbriand

Jul 1, 2003

I have gone out of my way not to offer an opinion as I have no idea what TRULY happened. However, based on people I have known in the past, the last thing someone that has been abused wants to do is to come out and turn the episode(s) into a profit machine.

I will stop there.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Apparently here is an entire Russian tv show with new appearances by the girl but also people on Varly's side. if anyone can understand it and let us know if there is any actual information in it that would be great!

http://russia.tv/video/show/brand_id/5169/episode_id/929059

Nothing new.

Is that really all that was said? I'm watching a bit of it and there's lots of people sitting on that white couch being interviewed, and on videos talking. Are they saying anything relevant?

Who are the other people on the couch by the way? I'm guessing the older guy in the video at the begining is Varly's dad, and the younger brunette is Evgeniya's sister. Who is the older brunette with shorter hair that comes out half way through, and the two older blondes at the end? Are they discussing another topic?

Who is Varly's friend in the video?

I didn't see Elina Bandeeva but maybe I skipped past her. She's hard to miss though if you know what I mean. All you have to do is type her name into YouTube, especially if you have a +18 account.

oko

Mar 31, 2004
Latvia
Is that really all that was said? I'm watching a bit of it and there's lots of people sitting on that white couch being interviewed, and on videos talking. Are they saying anything relevant?

Who are the other people on the couch by the way? I'm guessing the older guy in the video at the begining is Varly's dad, and the younger brunette is Evgeniya's sister. Who is the older brunette with shorter hair that comes out half way through, and the two older blondes at the end? Are they discussing another topic?

Who is Varly's friend in the video?

I didn't see Elina Bandeeva but maybe I skipped past her. She's hard to miss though if you know what I mean. All you have to do is type her name into YouTube, especially if you have a +18 account.

There are a lot of different people not involved in proces, just telling opinions.

Varly's father and Evgeniya's sister discussing have Varly and Evgeniya planed to marry (sister's opinion) or not (father's opinion). Evgeniya's sister telling the story from her side (very carefully following the story Evgeniya told herself). Speaking about fans, who are threatening Evgeniya. Varly's friend's mother (like "second mother" for Varly) heard nothing from him, just telling her's opinion. Speaking about Varly's credit card, Evgeniya's cooking. Varly's friend telling his opinion. Evgeniya telling her's part (feeling good, staying in US, wants Varly's confession). Lawyers discussing married/ not married stuff. No financial claims as for now. Varly's first coaches - two older guys on the couch (knew nothing).

Theme - girls in hunt for wealthy man (starting on 27:40). With Elina Bandeeva video in last minute (51:03).

Varly's father is older guy on TV screen (02:04), Evgeniya's sister is first girl on the couch (03:31), Varly's friend's mother (12:44), Varly's friend (14:18, 25:30), Silvio Berluskoni girlfriend (27:40), another wife of wealthy italian (39:20), Elina Bandeeva (51:03).

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I've never heard of a misdemeanor 3rd degree assault case going to a jury trial. Who are this people kidding really?

ult

Sep 21, 2009
I don't really follow this story that much, but I just saw the news about it in Russian media, and there is some development. Basically LifeNews got hold of a phone call record where Vavrinyuk tells her friend that she planned this conflict.
http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=1161515

ult

Sep 21, 2009
And apparently she thinks/thought that there is a chance they could get back together. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad